16: I'm Falling

*** Ash's POV ***

It's God-awful early when her alarm sounds a few hours later. I get up and run Lupa out. The crisp morning air helps to perk me up a bit.

When I come in, Reese is coming out of the bathroom looking all kinds of sexy. Her hair is messy and a toothbrush is sticking out of her mouth. She's wearing her skimpy jammies with a robe pulled on, but not tied. She pours a cup of coffee one-handed, spits toothpaste into the sink, and turns to me, handing me the coffee.

"Good morning, Mr. Lewis." She utters my name and I nearly trip over myself.

"Great morning is more like it, Miss Hutton." I take the coffee mug from her, but set it down, opting to draw her close to me while she's at arm's reach away. I wrap my arms around her waist and she encircles my neck. "How is it possible I only got three hours of sleep and yet feel rested and calm? Are you some sort of sorceress?"

"Temptress, actually." She corrects. I tilt my face to hers and get a minty, good morning kiss. I go back for another and another. She smiles against my lips. "Ash, I'm gonna be late for work."

"You're the one being all tempting! Next time try to be a little less appealing in the morning." I accuse her.

"Silly!" She shakes her head at me while grinning.

"What do you think about me taking Lupa to the brewery today so you can get out earlier and have dinner with me?" I offer.

"I think you will make both Lupa and I very happy." She concurs.

"Well you asked what my goals in life were now that I made my dream come true. There you have it." I lay it on thick.

She blushes and continues getting ready for work. I'm impressed with how she makes a simple outfit look like a fantasy. I imagine removing each article of clothing and stripping her to just her panties and heels.

And there I go. Hard again. Fuck she drives me wild.

"What's this?" Reese's voice snaps my attention up. I look up and she's staring down at my crotch. Now I'm the one blushing.

"You were...and then..." I start stammering.

She plants a knee on the couch cushion between my legs and leans over me. I have a fantastic view of her tits as she squeezes my hard dick through my pants. I groan and roll my head back.

"It is taking so much willpower not to push that tight little skirt up and have my way with you." I growl.

"Maybe an activity for later? Let's see how the day goes." She suggests.

"That's all I'm going to think about now." I admit.

"Don't you dare go getting sloppy with your brewing on my account. I'm partially in this for the free booze." She teases.

I make a pout in response to her teasing. She smiles mischievously and lowers her face to mine, tugging at my lip gently with her teeth. I growl again and flip her onto her back on the couch.

Lupa starts barking. Reese pushes me back, laughing. "Lupa, shh. I'm sure my neighbors don't want a 6am wake-up call. Is this what life with you is like, Ash?"

I'm caught off-guard. Her tone is playful, but I hope she's not agitated. She's just too damn sexy for her own good.

Before I can answer she continues. "Because if so, sign me up! This is the most fun I've had this early in the morning possibly my entire life."

I smirk. "Wait until I wake you up with oral."

Reese's eyes flicker. "Mmm...yes please."

We kiss. I don't want to let her go, but she's going to be late. We make our way down to the car, Lupa in tow. I drive her the short drive to her building.