Chapter 47 Is it the wine that makes me painful?

At this moment, in a bar in the Brighton, in a noisy environment, two men were standing in a corner.

One of them was constantly pouring wine into his mouth, while the other was quietly smoking on the side.

After finishing another bottle of wine, Gail finished smoking his cigarette and extinguished the cigarette tip.

Finally, he was willing to take away the wine in the man's hand,

"Although you didn't spend your money, you drink like its water right?"

The man turned his head to look at him. His handsome face was flushed and slightly tipsy, but it wasn't obvious.

His eyes were still clear and bright as he said, "You still feel sorry for a few bottles of wine?"
Gail's mouth twitched,

"It’s not the wine I’m worried about? You didn't say anything after coming here for a long time, and even if you want me to watch you drink, you should at least give me a reason, right? "

Ethan took off his suit jacket, and only wore a white shirt with the collar opened wide, his slender fingers holding onto a cup.

His expressionless face revealed loneliness, making people feel a sense of decadence.

He looked at Gail, and then turned his gaze towards the chaotic crowd, the darkness was filled with an indescribable complex feeling, his mind was filled with Ruby's expressions in the afternoon.

When he thought of her, a trace of regret and panic gushed out from his heart. He felt extremely uncomfortable.

Was it because he had not said it clearly, or did she understand it wrongly?

Seeing that he was still lifeless, Gail felt crazy as he once again lit up a cigarette and waved at the waiter.

"Sir, what can I do for you?" The bartender stepped forward.

"…"Gail whispered a few words to him, then waved his hand for him.A few minutes later, the bartender came back again, carrying two sexy and seductive young women behind him.

"Sir, I've brought someone."Gail looked around and waved his hand, "Go."He then smiled at the two beauties,

"Little girl, I have a brother here who isn't in a good mood. Can you accompany him to relieve his boredom?"

Ethan, "🤨"

"No problem, handsome brother. Just leave him to us."

The two beauties glanced at the two of them, laughing in an extremely seductive manner.

Gail playfully curled his lips, held onto the cigarette, stood up and patted the man's shoulder,

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll go out for a while. "

After this, he walked out.However, he didn't expect that after going out to make a phone call and returning, the two beauties were already gone, leaving behind a man who looked like he was about to kill someone.

His expression changed as he looked at the broken cup on the table and forced a smile,

"You can't …beat up a woman? "

Before he finished speaking, Ethan's sinister gaze shot over,

"If you have nothing better to do, you can scram right now."

"🤫"Gail rubbed his nose, sat down again, and said happily.

"I have found two women to help you resolve your loneliness, do you need to pull that stinky face as well? Do you want me to help you call your ex—wife over? "

coming back ex-husbandOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara