chapter 9-stopping the wrong marriage early

Whe she moved over to ethans house,she did not bring much stuff,but now she packed everything in two boxes in less than half an hour.Only few coats were too heavy,she threw them in cupboard.

  Ruby took last look at the apartment they had lived in,it seem that their trace could be seen in every corner.she left the key on the shoe shelf,then pushed her laguage and left without looking back at the apartment.

  From the time that her phone call answered by that woman they met last night,she probably knew everything.

    she can't warm a man's heart even spending thee years,it doesn't mean that other woman couldn't.
  Besides,this marraige was a mistake.Lets end it here early.

     After leaving ethans apart ruby directly went to her mother's place with all her laguage.She didn't to live with ethan,in her current situation she couldn't afford to go to hotel.

   Ruby pressed the doorbell for a long time but no one opened the door.She frowned and call her mother.

The call quickly connected.

  Ruby heard the noise on the other of phone,and felt unbearable."mom,are you not at home?"
"no!i'm exercising outside," she stammered" Ruby what's the matter?if nothing serious i'll call you later."

   Ruby didn't believe her  and catch the tied and ask her."mom! where are you exercising i'm coming for you"
  "Don't come its a bit far"
Just as her mother muttering something,ruby heard someone shout on the other side,"hey hey the costumer  are all gone don't you cleaning the tables,but making a call her"
  "mom i heard  it all"Ruby suppressed her anger and coldly said "tell me your address"

Ruby left her laguage to her neighbor's home accross the street and she gave him 500 yuan.and she took a taxi tothe restuarant.when she entered and see her mother bent over to clean the table.

  The wife of the first  judge of brighton,who lived comfortble for most of her life,was now working as a waitress of a restuarant.Seeing that,ruby could not help but feel a pain in ber heart,she couldn't even move.
"mom"

  "ruby"she slightly felt embarassed when she saw ruby,and quickly cleaned the table,after saying goodbye to supervisor,she went to corner with ruby.

Ruby saw that her left hand was swollen,she held her hand and as "what happened"
"Nothing serious,its just a burn"
Her mother tried her best to hide it and said she did not care.but ruby couldn't help it.she pulled her mother out from the restuarant and rushed to the hospital.

Luckily her decision was right.the doctor said that burn was very severe and it would fester if will not treated properly.

   "Mom,I told you to stay at home right"ruby took the medicine and applied it to the wound.Her voice chocked with her sob."I really can afford you"

"I freely at home,I would earn at several hundreds yuan a day in the restuarant"

after saying that,she couldn't help but cry "If your father didn't such a stupid mistake,we would still be happy,I wouldn't too worried to sleep"

"Quit,the job!Don't go in the future,I'll pay you if you don't have enough money"ruby said"No matter how poor our family is,I will mot let you suffer.I will a find a way to deal with fathers matter."

  "Such a heavy burden,how do you bear it."mrs.lord consoled her but she cried becuase of the money."two million,we might as well let your father die in jail,we won't bother aboit it."

Ruby knew that her mother was only speaking out of anger,but she was still worried about hre fathers matter."Mom,I promise I will borrow enough money to pay up,with in the deadline.Don't worry about that."

Her mother was a noble lady before,after matrying her father,she had alway taken care of their family all of her heart and soul.Her  life entirely was dependent to her husband,upon the fall of her husband.she started to panic.
Fortunately her duaghter was calm enough.

  Hearing ruby said that,she could only nod her head.

  After taking a week's worth medicine.Ruby left with her mother.She saw an unexpected scene when they were getting out of the elevator.