Chapter 39 Ethan will understand after he becomes a father--

Ruby and her assistant, Brown, followed the people from the Soaring Dragon to the dining hall.

  Because there were many social events in the past, Ruby was familiar with all the restaurants around here, and this one in front of her was no exception.

After getting a room, she hugged Candy and invited them to sit, then handed them the menu.

"This restaurant is not bad, and you can order whatever you want." She smiled politely.

"Ruby is too polite."

The few of them laughed out loud.Ruby smiled as she cursed in her heart. You are all gods. How can I not be courteous?

This Jake had really invested a lot to win over the Soaring Dragon, and the company was so close now, he wouldn't have to invite them every month?

She decided that she would go back and tell Jake that she shouldn't contact the business of the Soaring Dragon in the future.

After ordering a large table of dishes, they also ordered two

Brown busied himself with filling the cup to the brim. Just as he was about to raise his cup and touch it, someone's phone suddenly rang.

"I'm sorry, I'll take a call. You guys eat."

He glanced at the notes, smiled, and hurried out.

"Ruby, here, let me toast you."

Another person politely raised his glass towards her.Ruby's smile did not change, she raised the cup by her hand and clinked it with his,

"Cheers, I hope we will have happy cooperation in the future."

Raising her head to take a sip, the refreshing liquid slid down her throat, causing her to shiver slightly. She frowned, but still endured the pain of drinking the entire cup.

Brown did not notice anything strange and poured her another cup.

Ruby looked at him, pursed her lips, did not say a word, and then lowered her head to add a few more dishes for Candy.

Two minutes later, the person who went to answer the phone returned. He looked at the crowd and suddenly said:

"Ethan is in the next door."

Ruby's eyelids subconsciously twitched.That man was haunting.

When they heard that their chief was right beside them, a few of the representatives immediately stood up, and asked in surprise:

"Next door? Did you see him? "

"En, I've seen him. Should we go over and say hello?"

"Of course, we have to go. Come, let's go and take a look."

Ruby's heart became numb, she wanted to say that she was not the leader so she did not need to go, but it was impossible.

Even if Jake was here, he would run over immediately, so how could she sit still?Even though she was extremely unwilling, she still wore a stiff smile on her face as she stood up,

"Since Ethan is here, then I will also go and greet him with you."

Therefore, before they could eat much, they had already rushed to the next room.The moment she entered, Ruby's heart once again ached with pain.

There were only two people, and they were both grown men. They used such a large room. Indeed, they were willful because they were rich.

Inside the room, except Ethan, there was another man about the same age. He had clean and white looks but was dressed in casual attire.

"Ethan."When the representatives saw their chief, it was as if they had seen their father.

They immediately greeted him with a polite smile."Hmm, why are you two here?" He asked as if he didn't know what was going on, yet he didn't show any surprise on his face.

"I'm here for a visit today. I'm just in time for a meal."

Someone explained, and then gave way to Ruby who was behind, and introduced him: "Ethan, this is Henton Technology's Ruby."

Ruby kept lowering the feeling of her existence, but unexpectedly, she was pushed out in the end, causing her expression to become stiff. She hugged Candy tightly and nodded at him, "Ethan."

The man looked at her calmly. His expression did not cause a single ripple and only glanced at the child in her embrace without leaving a trace. He smiled faintly.

"Ruby gets to work with your child. It's really hard."

Ruby was slightly startled. Hearing his words, it was obvious that the words were not pleasantries, but there was a hint of ridicule. She immediately smiled,

"It's all because of children, what's there to feel tired about? Ethan when you become a father, you will understand. "

The man's eyes darkened slightly.The people suddenly joked,

"Ethan will probably need a few more years to be a father. Ethan will be busy with work every day, and he doesn't even have the time to find a girlfriend."

With Ethan's condition, there's no need to worry at all. The girl that wants to marry him and give him children are so many that they are able to line up from the Brighton to the Leeds."

"That's true, Ethan has always been the target of the girls outside. We don't even know what kind of girl would be worthy of him."

Ethan frowned, and coldly interrupted them,

"Alright, since we're both here. Let's sit down to eat. I'll treat you."

Naturally, none of the managers dared to refuse and they all sat down with a smile.Ruby was a little embarrassed standing there.

If she refused, it was too awkward, and was not good for the company. If she accept, this meal must be uncomfortable.

She was still rational, so she naturally chose the latter.He waved his hand and instructed Brown:

"Get people to take all the food away, if you can't back out, pack up."

The money had already been spent, so he couldn't afford to waste it."Alright."After Brown ran out, she carried Candy and sat down.

Fortunately, the round table was quite large and she didn't have to sit next to him. Coincidentally, she just happened to be sitting next to another man.The man hadn't spoken a word since they entered the room.

He only looked at them with a pair of beautiful peach blossoms, occasionally glancing at her. That look of 'watching a show' made her feel very uncomfortable.

"Hello, Miss Ruby. My name is Gail, Ethan's good friend."

He finally spoke, his voice pleasant to the ear.Ruby's body stiffened slightly.He said to her, with the word "Good friend."Did he know her relationship with Ethan?

"Hello."

She looked at him inquiringly while he winked at her with an evil smile.Ruby was sure that he knew about her.Ethan looked at her with deep eyes.

A few seconds later, he couldn't help but look at Candy again.

Was it the child who had slept with her that’s why she was whispering on the phone last night?

I have already promised Daniel that I will consider marrying him.]The woman's words suddenly appeared in his mind.

Ethan held the cup tighter.She was already beginning to get used to being a stepmother?

"Ethan, Ethan?"

Noticing that he was in a daze, the person next to him shouted twice more.The man turned to look at her.The man immediately picked up his cup,

"Ethan, let me toast you."

Other than Gail, everyone presents needed to toast to him.Ruby was helpless, she could only raise the cup in front of them.