chapter 38 She is only sticking with me now

Ruby's face clouded over a little.

"Now? Are they downstairs? "

Ethan had informed her in advance, but she didn't expect it to be such a coincidence.

Looking at the girl sitting on the toilet, she spoke into her phone,

"How many people are there?"Could Ethan be inside?

"Three."

Three?

She bit her lower lip, suddenly lowering her voice, and asked:

"Oh, is there any young man among them who looks very handsome yet expressionless? In a gray suit. "

It should be gray, and she wasn't sure if it was black or gray from the distance.

The other side muttered to himself for a second before replying softly,

"Ruby, I don't think the man you are talking about are there. The three people aren't handsome at all."

"…"Ruby let out a small sigh of relief, and said lightly:

"Alright, let them come up first."

After putting away the phone, she waited for a few more minutes for Candy before tidying up and leaving.

"Hungry?" Eat this. "

Passing the tea room, Ruby casually gave her a bag of snacks.

Right then, a few people walked over from the opposite direction of the elevator.

"Your from the Soaring Dragon?" She walked over, wondering.

"Hello, Ruby?"Ruby generously extended her hand:

"Hello, I'm Ruby from the Henton Technology."

When they saw Candy, they politely smiled and said,

"Is she your daughter?”Very cute."

Ruby did not explain any further, but only smiled apologetically,

"I'm sorry, it's not convenient at home, so I brought her here. She was very obedient and did not disturb my work."

"It's okay. Having a family is not easy."

The others nodded in agreement.Without much pleasantries, Ruby brought them to the conference room to discuss the cooperation.

After working for a few years, she would be able to deal with some people.

After the entire process was completed, it was already noon.As the host, she already should treat them for a meal.

"Guys, I think it's already noon. Why don't we go down and have a meal first? We can continue this afternoon. "

They looked at each other and nodded,

"Alright."Ruby understood and turned to instruct the assistant behind him,

"Brown, call the restaurant and reserve a room. We’ll go over shortly."

"Ruby, there's no need to go through so much trouble. We were exploring the terrain nearby and found a good restaurant, how about we go there?"

The people from the Soaring Dragon quickly cut in with a smile.

"That's right. Anyway, everyone will be working here from now on. We'll just help each other out."

Ruby hesitated for a moment, then
laughed:

"Alright, then you guys go down first, and I will follow."

"Alright."

Waiting until all of them had left, the assistant Brown looked at Candy and could not help but ask.

"Sis Ruby, do you want to go as well?"Ruby sighed:

"Since you said it like that if I don't go, wouldn't that be rude?"

"Then you and your child … Why don't we arrange someone from our department to take care of her for you? "

He grinned.Ruby rubbed Candy's head and shook her head,

"Except her father, she's only sticking with me right now."

After saying that, she looked at him and smiled.

"I can see that you're young and vigorous. If you're considerate towards me, then help me block two more wines later."

He didn't even know that she was pregnant, and she couldn't find any reason not to drink at a time like this.

Brown immediately straightened his posture, smiled, and said solemnly:

"Alright, Sis Ruby, don't worry, we will complete the mission."

"…"

sorry if there is a wrong grammar.

and please vote!!!

please do comment the emoji you feel while reading this!