Chapter 28 I have nothing to do with her

Originally, she wanted to thank him, but Ruby was in no mood for it and could not be bothered to argue with him.

She waved for the waiter to come over and clean up the cake on the floor, then she took another piece and was about to leave when she was grabbed by the wrist by the man.

"What are you doing?" She frowned at him.

Ethan casually placed the cake down, and then handed a cup of soup over to her, saying indifferently,

"Pregnant women shouldn't eat this much. You don't have any common sense?"

"😒"Ruby's brows twitched, and stared at him strangely for a few seconds, ridiculing,

"Mr. Ethan you never had a child so you would never understand all of these things."

The stain of the cake on his clothes was still there, but it didn't affect his temperament in the slightest. His beautiful face still made people jealous.

However, did he care too much? Of course, she knew she shouldn't eat too much, but what if she occasionally craved it?

Why didn't he take care of her before the divorce?The man didn't argue with her. He carried the soup in one hand and took her directly to the dining table with the other.

He didn't give her the chance to refuse at all."You, what are you doing? Let me go!"

Ruby was startled, she struggled with all her might but could not free herself from her grasp, since there were so many people present who did not want to make a scene too ugly, they

could only be pulled away and did not forget to call out to Candy.The man let go of her and put down the soup. He said without any expression,

"Do you want to drink it yourself, or do you want me to feed it to you?"

"😡"Ruby's pretty face turned from red to black, staring at him with wide eyes and gritting her teeth,

"Ethan, what are you trying to do? I've never seen you do this to me before. "

Hearing her mention this, the man's eyes dimmed.

"Because you were very obedient before. Very obedient."

Of course, he knew that it was only a facade, or rather a facade, and he had not known or even thought of knowing her before.

She rarely did things he didn't like, such as smoking, drinking and getting divorced. It was only during these few days that he began to understand that she had always been indulging him, even going back to her apartment once a week during work hours.

She would be there before him, and prepared everything.Did he understand that she liked him?But the divorce was her initiative, and the question seemed unnecessary.

Ruby looked at him, the expression on her face slowly disappeared, and slowly became a mockery. After a while, her eyes drooped down and her lips curled up slightly,

"Indeed, very obedient … I will never trouble you."

Hugging Candy on her lap, she spoke with an indifferent and low face,

"Please don't disturb me while I am eating."

How could she be disobedient? She loved him so much.

Having been married for four years, these three years had almost been the countdown to her life. The feeling of worrying about personal gains and losses that he would never be able to experience.