Chapter 40 because you always sleep with her,

you fall in love with her--

Ethan did not move, but picked up his chopsticks once again and frowned, then asked with a leader's pressure.

"You still need to work in the afternoon. If you want to drink, you can go back tonight and drink again."

Other than Ruby, the rest were all startled, then looked at the cup full of wine in front of him with the same expression.

They swallowed their saliva and quickly put the cups down, nodding,

"Ethan is right. Let's not drink anymore."

He did not need to drink, Ruby immediately became more relaxed, she placed the cup far away and started to eat with her head lowered.

Gail's gaze lingered on the two people for a while, then the smile on the labial margin's face deepened.After eating for a while, Ruby's phone suddenly rang.

"I'm sorry."

She picked it up and looked, it was Daniel, probably about Candy, so she smiled, and pick it up directly.

"Hello, Daniel."

When Ethan heard her gentler tone, he couldn't help but glance at her.

"Ruby, have you eaten lunch yet?"

"Yeah, we are eating."

She lowered her head and naturally helped Candy wipe her mouth.

"How is candy? Did she cry? "

Ruby smiled faintly,

"No, she's very obedient. She's eating right now, what do you want to say to her?"

"No, I'm already on my way. I'll go directly to your company later."

As he spoke, his tone suddenly turned gentle.

"It's been hard on you this morning."

"Taking care of her is easier than going to work."

She pursed her lips and quickly said, "Daniel, let's eat first. We'll talk when you arrive."

"Yes."She spoke very softly. Then she ate and chatted.

However, the moment she put down her phone and raised her head, she bumped into a pair of black, bottomless eyes.

Her heart skipped a beat."Miss Ruby and the child's father are very fond of each other?"

Gail asked.The child's father was not referring to her husband. Others might not be able to recognize him, but she understood.

This man seemed to even know about her divorce with Ethan.She was suddenly a little suspicious.

When did Ethan become such a long—winded man?Lowering her eyes, she gave a faint smile.

"If I didn't love him, why would I choose to be together with him?"

How could Gail not understand the profoundness of her words?

He raised his eyebrows and looked at Ethan, his lips curving into a lazy smile.

"That's not necessarily so. Isn't there another situation... Love will come in time. Most of these things have variables. ""…"

Ruby never thought that he would say it so bluntly.Could it be that Ethan would develop feelings for her overtime?

How ridiculous.They could only see each other once a week. After marrying for three years.

he didn't understand her at all, so how could he be in love with her?She raised her head to look at the man and suddenly asked,