chapter 34 I shouted a few times but you ignored me

Initially, Ruby wanted to eat outside with Daniel, but halfway through, her mother called her.

She only wanted to ask when she would return at night, and when she found out Daniel and his daughter were also there, she immediately requested her to bring them home happily.

Ruby knew what Mrs. Lord was thinking about.

She wanted to reject, but it was hard to say anything when she was in the car, so she could only bring them back home.

After returning home, Mrs. Lord had just returned from buying vegetables and had not even started cooking. Daniel took the initiative to go to the kitchen and help out.

Ruby stood in the living room awkwardly and touched against the wall with headache.

It would be better for her to just stay there obediently. However, she still felt a bit uncomfortable in her heart.

After all, she had promised him that she would carefully consider the matter. However, after so long, she wasn't able to decide.

She couldn't imagine what it would feel like to be in a relationship with Daniel, or even getting married.

Just as she was thought, Candy pulled on her clothes.Ruby was startled, she turned her head to look at her and asked gently,

"What's wrong Candy?"

She blinked at her, then pursed her lips and pointed to the TV opposite.Ruby laughed and tilted her head,

"You want to watch cartoon, right?"

When the little girl nodded, she had already turned on the TV with the remote control. Then she hugged her and said,

"Auntie will watch it with you."

Since she could not think of the result, she might as well watch the cartoon to relax her mind.

When Daniel carried the dishes out from the kitchen, he saw the two people, lying on the sofa in the living room, looking at the television with identical expressions.

He paused for a moment, and the gaze he gave Ruby became deeper, a warm feeling bubbled up from the bottom of his heart.

When all the dishes were placed on the table, they were still seriously watching the TV.Mrs. Lord shook her head and laughed helplessly. Just as she wanted to shout, Daniel chuckled softly:

"This will probably scare them. I will go and shout."

It was unknown if Ruby was thinking or was truly attracted by the plot, but when the man approached her, he did not notice. She only felt a sudden warmth by her ear,

"Ruby, it's time to eat."The gentle voice was like the gentle caress of a spring breeze, and it even had a hint of a fresh and clean fragrance.

"Hmm?" Ruby was startled and subconsciously turned her head.

As a warm gust of wind blew past, the face in front of him that was handsome, and even the tip of her nose seemed to have already pressed against his face.

Her mind blanked for a moment, and she hurriedly retreated in panic, stuttering,

"Daniel, what are you doing?"Her cheeks were burning uncontrollably.

Even she was wondering if she was being shy, but she didn't feel like her heart was beating faster.

Instead, she felt extremely embarrassed when she met his loving gaze, wishing that she could find a hole to hide in.

The man smiled faintly as if he didn't notice the faux pas in front of him.

"I'm asking you to eat."

"…"Was there a need to be so close to her just to ask her for dinner?

The man seemed to be able to see the meaning in her expression. He stood up and smiled even more innocently.

"I shouted a few times, but you ignored me."

Ruby's face turned from red to green, she took Candy into her embrace and said awkwardly: Wipe her hands, and I'm going to the washroom.

After saying that, she hurriedly ran away.After the meal, Candy chased after her to watch cartoons again.

Afraid that Daniel would make another surprise attack, she didn't dare to do it again.She couldn't just leave him there, she thought, and it was awkward.

"Candy haven't thought about her mother for so long?"

She was somewhat curious.The man's expression didn't change at all, and he indifferently stated,

"After Candy was born, her mother originally didn't have much time to take care of her, so they aren't close. She only stuck with me."