Chapter 50 Start at the bottom

She was about to reply when she suddenly remembered that she was pregnant and shook her head.

"No, I don't drink coffee.""What about the tea?"Ruby looked at him with a funny expression,

"There's no need for that.

If you want to do something, you can go make some coffee for each of your department's colleagues. I'm sure they'll like you very much.

"Brown, "..."After the meeting, Ruby went to the bathroom to wash her face and make up a little.

When she came out, she was called over by a colleague from the human resource department."

Ruby, these are the interns that were just recruited for your department.

Since you've entered the job today, sign your name and bring them over to make the arrangements."Ruby smiled and nodded, then lowered her head and signed her name,

"Alright, sorry to trouble you."

Soon after, she looked at the three young men and warmly said,

"Follow me."

"Hello, manager."

"Yeah, nice to meet you all. We'll work together from now on. Work hard."

"…"Along the way, they had a mutual understanding.

After arriving at the department, Ruby handed everyone over to Brown to make the arrangements, then returned to her office to continue working.Sitting behind her desk,

she habitually looked out of the window and caught a glimpse of the building across from her and the office. Her mood suddenly turned heavy.

She hurriedly retracted her gaze and allowed herself to be immersed in her work.In the office that they looked at each other from a distance,

Ethan was indifferently looking at the woman that barged into his office.

Sherry took off her sunglasses to reveal her swollen red eyes and looked at him with a sad expression:

"Brother Ethan, I was wrong last night. Don't send me away."

"You didn't expect this result last night? Or do you think I can easily change my mind and even let my mom be your lobbyist? “

Ethan didn't seem to be interested in paying attention to this matter.

After looking at her for a bit, he continued to immerse himself in his work.Sherry's face turned pale white,

"I, I didn't tell aunt …"

"I also gave your dad some face. Do you not know how to talk or are you out of memory? Do you need me to explain to him what happened last night?"

Sherry's face was sullen as she stuttered to beg,

"Brother Ethan, I was wrong. It won't happen again, you can punish me and make me do anything, don't send me away okay?"

"Being around me for so long, you know me too. I don't like trouble or people who cause trouble."

After Ethan finished speaking, he threw out a few words,

"Get out.""Brother Ethan …" Sherry was much unassigned.

She had lost her job and she did not succeed last night. She suddenly felt that Gail simply played a trick on her.

Seeing the man's indifferent attitude, she clenched her teeth and decided to go back and beg Mrs. Ethan.

She definitely could not leave Soaring Dragon, or else she would have even less chance.

She turned around and was about to leave.

"Wait." His cold eyes looked at her and said lightly:

"You don't need to leave, but you should not return to the headquarters in the future. Stay in the branch and start from the bottom."

Letting her stay behind was not because he was soft—hearted, because Ethan knew that she would not let him go easily.

She would not be able to torture his mother and the Ford's would also think of ways to come knocking on his door.

Sherry's eyes lit up when she heard the first half of his sentence, but the more she listened, the worse her expression became.

"Even if I did something wrong, my ability is still there. If you let me start from the bottom, how would those people look at me?"

It was fine that she couldn't be his assistant, but she also had to face her superiors at the grassroots level. How could she bear it?

"You can choose to leave."

The man's patience had been used up and he was frowning in displeasure.

Sherry pursed her lips, she was unwilling, but there was nothing she could do, she wanted to stay and could only do it,

"I will do it."

She had other plans in her heart. Even if she couldn't return to the Leeds, she could still do anything.

As long as she could hold the Mrs. Ethan, how could she be afraid of not being able to enter the Ethan’s family?

The man no longer looked at her.