After 15 minutes, she came out dressed in a tuscany yellow robe with her wavy hair let loose. She walked out of the room and saw Violet and Hazel, carrying buckets, walking towards her.

Hazel asked amiably, "Your Highness, has Master woken up?"

Selena said with a straight face, "His Highness was sleeping when I saw him."

Violet bowed and said, "Your Highness, we will go and fill the bathtub before Master wakes up."

Selena nodded, and they both walked towards the room.

Rydon woke up when Selena was walking out of the room. He saw her closing the door behind her. He sat up and thought for a moment. He was brought back from his thoughts when his room door was opened by Violet and Hazel.

Violet and Hazel were shocked to see him awake. They have been filling his bathtub before he wakes up for the past 12 years. This is the first time they were going to fill his bathtub when he is awake. This wasn't because they were late, but instead, he has awoken sooner than usual.

He saw them carrying buckets and got off the bed. He went to his closet and asked them while looking at his clothes, "When did she wake up?"

Hazel answered, "About half an hour ago, Master."

He nodded, and they went to fill the bathtub. When they came out, he asked them, as he walked towards the bathroom, "Did she say anything or ask for anything?"

Violet answered honestly, "Her Highness had asked us whether we fill the bathtub, usually without knocking on the door while you were sleeping. Nothing else, Master."

He abruptly stopped walking, frowned as he turned around to see them, he then said, "Hmm, do whatever she asks for, take care of her," he paused for a moment and continued, "and get her familiar with the Palace and the others."

Violet and Hazel nodded. He turned around and walked towards the bathroom. They both left the room at once.

Selena had walked up to the kitchen and saw a few maids cooking breakfast. When she went inside the kitchen, all the maids bowed at once. She had a straight face on the outside, but on the inside, she was a little frightened by this sudden reaction.

She was not used to being bowed at. After all, almost no one bowed to her in Minister Marco's Manor.

She nodded slightly and walked forward to take a pitcher to pour water in a glass. She kept refilling the glass with water a few times.

The maids were astounded to see her pouring water for herself instead of ordering them to do it for her. They kept looking at her in awe as they saw her drink about a litre of water.

She turned around and walked out of the kitchen. She saw Violet and Hazel walking downstairs and asked them, "Has His Highness woken up?"

Hazel replied, "Yes, Your Highness."

Violet asked amiably, "Your Highness, is there anything we can do for you?"

Selena thought for a moment and asked, "Can I ask you both something?"

Hazel answered, "Yes, Your Highness. You can ask us anything at any time?"

Selena asked curiously, "You both have been concubines for more than a year and a half, so why are you still doing the work of a maid? I heard from my brother that you both were His Highness' personal maids."

Violet and Hazel were dumbstruck when they heard this question and looked at each other for a moment. Violet then turned around and answered, "Your Highness, we were indeed taken as concubines by our Master, but we were not relieved of our position as Master's personal maids."

Selena understood the situation vaguely. She nodded and asked, "How do I address you both?"

Violet bowed and said with an embarrassing smile, "Your Highness, please do call us by our names."

Selena asked with a small smile, "What are your names?"

Hazel answered with a gentle smile, "Your Highness, she is Violet and I am Hazel."

What do you guys think about Selena? What kind of person is Selena? Comment here and we'll discuss.

If you want to appreciate this chapter/novel, consider voting. It's free to vote ⭐️ and every single vote of yours will help the other readers in finding this novel. If you enjoy this novel, let the others enjoy it too 😉!

Thank you for reading everyone!!! 😊😊😊