Wedding Night

When he saw her climb onto the bed, he closed his eyes. He was trying to sleep, but he was restless. He kept recalling what he saw. Her brown hair which was let loose reached her waist. Her dark amber eyes were mesmerising. She had oval jawline and fuller lips. He had noticed how skinny she was, despite being about 5.4 feet tall, when she was standing in her innerwear which was a thin white robe.

She didn't close her eyes when she had lain on the bed. Instead, she kept staring at his face, trying to understand her sense of familiarity with him.

He had broad shoulders and was muscular; he was a little over 6 feet. He had shoulder-length black hair, which was common among warriors. He had diamond jawline. His light blue eyes were alluring, though she knew beforehand that his eyes would be light blue.

The coronets of the princes have stones of the same colour as their eyes, so when she saw her coronet, she naturally knew the prince's eyes were light blue.

She stopped thinking anymore as she would have plenty of time to find out in the future and closed her eyes to sleep. She fell asleep almost instantly.

Rydon opened his eyes after some time, he glanced at Selena from the corner of his eyes. He was staring at her for a few moments, and that's when he noticed that she was watchful. He turned his head to the side and saw that she had closed her eyes and most probably even asleep, but her eyeballs were moving constantly. A thought flashed in his mind, which made him feel angry and guilty at the same time.

He kept watching her moving eyeballs underneath her closed eyes until he fell asleep naturally.

She woke up at 6 habitually. She saw Rydon sleeping in the position facing her. She stared at him for a few seconds before she got up. When she was about to get down from the bed, she saw the door being opened from outside. She was wondering who would be so daring to enter the Third Prince's room so early in the morning without even knocking.

Soon, she saw Violet and Hazel walk into the room slowly and gently, almost too careful to not make any sound. She saw that they were holding two buckets in their hands each.

They walked into the room and when they saw her sitting; they bowed slightly without uttering a word.

She nodded back, and they went to the bathroom to empty the buckets in their hands. When they came out of the bathroom, they nodded at her again without uttering a word and left quietly, closing the door behind them as slowly as possible.

She immediately got down from the bed and walked out the door. She closed the door behind her and stopped them in their tracks by speaking, "Stop! Why were you here so early?"

Violet and Hazel stopped and turned around once they heard Selena and then said as they bowed, "Your Highness, we were here to fill the bathtub. Since Master had not given us any new orders, we had to come to fill the bathtub as usual. Please excuse us for disturbing your privacy."

Selena thought for a moment and asked with a frown, "Do you always fill the bathtub at this time without knocking on the door while His Highness is sleeping?"

Violet answered, "Yes, Your Highness. It is Master's orders for us to fill the bathtub early in the morning before he wakes up."

Hazel then said, "Master has ordered us to fill the bathtub in the morning without disturbing his sleep."

Selena nodded and asked them, "Can you fill the bathtub again?" She noticed Violet and Hazel looking at each other and said, "I am going to use the bathtub now."

Violet and Hazel nodded at once and said, "Yes, Your Highness." They turned and left to bring more water.

Selena went back into the room and closed the door quietly. She took out her clothes from the trunk that was brought along with the bride's procession and went to the bathroom.