Master?

Violet and Hazel were bewildered when they heard this. Together? Do we have to do this together too? Both of them knew they were thinking the same when they looked at each other.

Violet and Hazel have never served the Third Prince alone. Whenever they had to serve the Third Prince, they always served him together. Their reaction is comprehensible when they heard that they had to serve him together even in the bed.

Noticing their looks towards each other, the Third Prince asked, "Any problem?"

"No, Master. We will leave now," answered both of them immediately while bowing their heads. Then they turned around and walked towards the corner most room on the left. It was a very spacious room with an enormous bed. It is almost the same size as the Third Prince's room.

The next day, the Third Prince woke up early as usual and came out of his room after brushing and bathing. He wore a dark-coloured pant and a long fur coat over his bare torso. He has never worn a shirt for over 8 years, he has always been bare-chested no matter the place, be it war base or courtroom. He only ever wears body armour during wars or a fur coat when he has to make an official appearance.

The Third Prince noticed Advisor Jacob, standing at the end of the stairs with a wide smile, and asked, "Are you not being overconfident now, bringing a few trunks with you and even troubling that old lady." He noticed a few trunks, which he guessed to have been the gifts for the concubines that the Royal Palace usually sends when someone is made a concubine. He even noticed an old lady who Advisor Jacob had troubled so early in the morning to bring her here.

This old lady is now the Head Maid in the Royal Palace. Teaching proper etiquette to concubines and training them is one among her various tasks as the Head Maid in the Royal Palace. Advisor Jacob was pretty confident enough to bring such a busy old lady early in the morning from the Royal Palace to the Third Prince's Palace, which takes approximately a little over 30 minutes to travel.

"Your Highness, I am not being overconfident. I am just overwhelmed at the thought of you finally having concubines," said Advisor Jacob. The truth is, people in the Kingdom had been doubting the Third Prince to be asexual as he had never indulged himself with any woman in his entire life. The fact that all those rumours and thoughts can be eradicated from the minds of the people in the Kingdom with just this news is what makes him so overwhelmed with joy but obviously, he cannot say this truth to the Third Prince if he wants to have a long life.

"Greetings, Your Highness. Sorry for troubling you, Your Highness, but I will have to stay here for a few days to do my duties," said the Head Maid while bowing her head.

"Go ahead, I do not mind. Stay as long as you need to," said the Third Prince and walked towards the dining table.

After having breakfast, the Third Prince walked to the lawn behind the Palace to send a message to the war base to ask them to report about the current situation. Just when he was about to send a messenger bird flying, another messenger bird flew towards him. He immediately took the letter from the messenger bird and read it. He then went back inside the Palace and ordered Advisor Jacob to follow him to his study room.

Inside the study room, the Third Prince fumed as he said, "Those bastards sneaked an attack on our war base last night." His voice reverberated in the study room.

"Those snakes have the audacity to sneak an attack on our war base?" exclaimed Advisor Jacob, who still can't believe that they had the guts to attack the war base.

"General Neil sent that message. He said he is on his way here with General Damian. Later when they arrive, lead them in here," said the Third Prince. General Neil has been very loyal to the Kingdom for decades. His name alone is enough to prove the authenticity of the message.