Decree

Slowly months passed. There were many wars with the small kingdoms that were sharing their borders with the Ryūthor Kingdom. There were some unexpected alliances of the small kingdoms. But the Master had been giving advice and military strategies to the Third Prince through General Damian when the need had arisen.

Year 844, Hachitsu 08th

Royal Palace, Ryūthor Kingdom

It was made known to the court that the King is now looking for a woman to become the Third Prince's wife within this year.

In the King's study room, the King was sitting on his chair. There was no one else in the study room. A Palace Guard came inside the study room and informed the King of General Damian requesting his audience.

The King told the Palace Guard to let him in, and General Damian came inside. They spoke for about half an hour. General Damian left the study room, and the King was in deep thoughts.

The next day in the afternoon, the King sent a messenger to the Third Prince's Palace.

Palace of the Third Prince, Ryūthor Kingdom

Rydon was sitting on the sofa and having tea while Advisor Jacob was reporting on the current affairs of the Kingdom.

The messenger sent by the King reached the Third Prince's Palace late in the evening. He came in and bowed as he said, "Greetings, Your Highness."

Rydon looked up and saw the messenger from the Royal Palace. He frowned and asked, "What brings you here?"

"I bring a message from His Majesty, Your Highness," said the messenger.

"What is it?" asked Rydon.

"His Majesty has summoned you to the Royal Palace, Your Highness. His Majesty wants to discuss an important matter with Your Highness tomorrow," said the messenger.

Rydon was wondering what could be the important matter and then said, "I will attend the court tomorrow."

"His Majesty wants to see you in private, Your Highness," said the messenger immediately.

Rydon exchanged a glance with Advisor Jacob and then said, "Understood, I will be there."

The messenger bowed and left the Palace. Advisor Jacob asked the Third Prince, "What could His Majesty's important matter be, Your Highness?"

"We will know tomorrow," said Rydon.

The next day, Rydon went to the Royal Palace. He headed straight to the King's study room. He asked the Palace Guards, standing outside the study room, whether the King is inside. He went inside the room when the Palace Guards said that the King is inside and waiting for him.

"Your Majesty," greeted Rydon as he knelt and bowed in front of the King.

"Come here, Rydon, sit," said the King as he pointed Rydon to a chair diagonally across him on the right.

Rydon sat in the chair and said, "What is it, Father? It has been a long time since you last summoned me?"

The King used to summon Rydon frequently since when he was 16, to know about the situation in the borders of Hebista. The King had stopped summoning him since he became a Great General at the age of 19.

Becoming a Great General is not an easy feat. A Great General gets the respect of everyone in the Kingdom and is second in power only to the King. All Great Generals are extremely loyal to the King.

"I summoned you because I have something to tell you, Rydon. Something that I want to tell you before I announce it in the court tomorrow," said the King.

Mysteries of the Ultimate War Godजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें