Cielo

The rest of the weekend was mildly uneventful. Olly and Rachel ran around on the grounds by the Black Lake for a bit with Sandy Finnigan, and the rest of the time Olly had spent in the Library. It was nothing special at all, but on Sunday night Remus had suggested they study together again. They stayed up, Sirius sometimes coming over to watch, until the early hours of the morning. The next morning at breakfast, Sirius slid into the seat next to Olly. She smirked at him, habitually tugging her sock upward. 

"Can I help you?" she asked calmly, biting hungrily into a strip of bacon. She felt another presence and turned her head to see James stepping over the bench to her left. He plopped down and drowsily ruffled his hair, reaching over the table to grab a piece of toast. He was a bit tired and couldn't see where his hand was going as his glasses were a bit sideways, and ended up knocking over someone's goblet of pumpkin juice.

"Hey!" said the girl, grabbing the edge of the table cloth and wiping her robes with it. "Do you mind?" James adjusted his glasses and peered at the girl before leaning forward in a flirty manner. She had reddish-black hair that was cut short to her chin, and by first impression was probably Hispanic. She had a cute button nose and light brown eyes.

"Not really," James answered, flipping his hair to the side. Olly rolled her eyes and elbowed James in the side. 

"Don't mind that idiot," she sighed, turning to face the girl and shoving her hand towards her. "Sorry about him. Name's Olly."

"Cielo," the Gryffindor replied, sticking out her hand as well and shaking Olly's hand. James cleared his throat and leaned farther over the table, showing all his pearly white teeth through a huge smile.

"James Potter," he introduced himself, winking. Olly and Cielo both glared at him, but for different reasons.

"Uh, I have a boyfriend." Cielo told him skeptically. James just wiggled his eyes and scooted forward even further so that he was practically laying on the table.

"Oh?" he asked. Olly breathed out loudly through her nose and glared at James. Cielo had a boyfriend, he had a girl he was obsessed with, and just about half the girls at the Gryffindor table were giving Cielo dirty looks as of right now, since she was getting special attention from James.

"It means she has a boyfriend, James." Olly stepped in, putting a hand over his face and pushing him off the table. As James turned to her, he realized she was digging in her bag for something. She pulled her arm out seconds later with a book in her hand. She slammed it down on the table and opened it to the marked page and began reading.

"Is that the charms book?" Cielo asked curiously, resting her elbows on the table as Rachel came over and sat down next to her. Olly grimaced and nodded her head, digging a quill out of her pants pocket.

"Unfortunately." she sighed, rubbing the feather from her quill on her cheek. "I was up so late studying with Remus that I forgot-"

"You know," Rachel interrupted teasingly, stroking her chin."You've been spending an awful lot of time with Remus lately." Sirius and James both leaned back and turned to the right in order to get a good look at the boy in question. He was awkwardly walking towards them, occasionally stumbling over his robes or his just from his abnormal stride. His lanky figure was clearly visible even from where they were sitting, and everyone's gazes followed him until he sat down next to James and across from Cielo. He hit the very top of his foot on part of the bench and almost face-planted into the syrup bowl, before finally sitting down safely at the table. By now everyone was laughing, including Remus.

"Nah," Olly said, laughing. "Not like that. He's just a great study buddy!" she chirped, before leaning backwards and slapping Remus on the back, reaching behind James to do so. "Right, Lupin?"