Cielo

They found Remus wandering around the 3rd floor corridors. It had been a grueling task, what with the fact that they didn't have the marauders map with them; that was with Remus as well. The entire group had scoured the first three floors, searching for their friend until they finally found him holed out in the trophy room, panicked about he had seen Lucius and Snape walk past earlier. Cielo could remember the priceless expression on Remus'; face when he had seen them strolling along with Regulus.

"What the hell's he doing here?" Remus had shouted, storming up to the the youngest black and practically lifting him off the ground as he grabbed him by the collar of shirt.

"Relax!" Bridget had rushed forward, and, with the assistance of Cielo and Rachel, she managed to pull the angry teenager away from Regulus, who just stood there wearing an amused expression. "He's here to help."

Remus had scoffed, narrowing his eyes as he surveyed the boy standing in front of him. "I'll believe that when I see it," he growled, James and Sirius exchanging nervous looks when his voice got a little too much like an animal's for just a 'normal boy'. Thankfully, none of the girls with them noticed, excluding the odd look the teen received from Rachel.

"Well then," Regulus had turned around with a wide, confident smirk spread across his face, looking over his shoulder and flicking a hand towards the werewolf's direction. "Come see."

The group was now following Regulus back to the the lowest floors, and the Cielo eventually noticed that they were headed towards the front doors. "We're going outside?" she questioned, confused. "Isn't the chamber supposed to be inside the castle?"

Regulus shrugged, continuing to walk on. "It's inside, just but you can't get to it through the castle."

Bridget fell into stride with Cielo, both of them walking just several inches behind the black haired boy. "Well where's the entrance then? If it isn't in the castle."

"Hogsmeade," was the simple answer, which surprised mostly the entire group.

"It's in Hogsmeade, really?" Cielo asked, awed. How could the small, harmless little wizarding village have anything to do with something to do with so something so evil?

"Yeah, under the Hog's Head," he Regulus confirmed as the group neared the village. How none of the teachers hadn't noticed their disappearances yet, was a mystery to him; none of them had gone to classes since the kidnappings of Olly and Tia, which had been almost three days ago now.

"Are you kidding me?" Rachel scoffed, feeling the anger bubble up inside her stomach like a raging fire. "Death Eaters have really taken to hiding in plain sight, haven't they?" Shaking her head in disappointment, and a bit at the stupidity she was feeling, "I always knew I didn't like that place for a reason."

"My thoughts exactly," Fabian put in, trying to lighten the mood as he huffed out a small chuckle. "They had the worst butterbeer, that place."

"Ha," Gideon let out a tiny snort, taking the glares he received from the marauders. "Yeah, they do kind of suck." The group, now indulged in an uncomfortable silence, continued to trudge down the beaten path. As they neared the village, an uneasy feeling began to form in Cielo's middle.

"Does anyone feel like this is going to fail epically?" she asked, already shoving a shaky hand into her pocket, her fingers curling around the base of her wand.

"Well, I'm not a hundred percent it'll work," Crystal mumbled, appearing on Cielo's other side. "Plus, we're down three. Peter practically blew his hand off in charms the other day, so he's stuck in the Hospital Wing, and well," she cleared her throat, looking away as her gaze met with the roof of the very place they were headed to. "We know where Olly and Tia are..."