Crystal

It was a long way back to the castle, but somehow everyone made it. Cielo and Crystal were the first to arrive back, Tia half walking, half being carried with them. A good ten minutes later, the rest of their friends appeared in their line of vision, scrambling up the steep hill that was placed between the castle and the village. They looked a mess, Crystal thought; Gideon was leaning on Fabian, limping his way up the path, Bridget was unconscious while Regulus carried her, Olly was stumbling next to Rachel, who was holding her stomach while keeping an eye on her friend, while Sirius and James were walking along fine with Remus in the back, each of them nursing a few small cuts and bruises. All in all, it looked like a nine teenagers had  just moments ago survived an earthquake. 

"Where to first?" James asked, only to be glared at by the majority of his friends.

"The Hospital Wing, you lump," Regulus sneered, motioning to Bridget whom he was still attempting to carry with his heavy arms. And so without questioning, the group of twelve reunited and hobbled up towards the infirmary, where Madam Pomfrey was awaiting them with open arms.

She didn't question a thing when they arrived. In fact, she seemed to know what had happened already. "Don't you fret, Dumbledore's told me everything," she informed them, rushing Bridget over to a bed. "Now all of you, get comfortable because nobody is leaving this room until at least Friday." Gideon and Olly both limped over to separate beds, Tia and Rachel soon joining them. Cielo, Crystal and the rest of the boys were left standing there.

"I don't think my injuries are too serious, Madam, I-," Sirius started to argue, when he was interrupted by the nurse.

"And I don't think you should be going anywhere until we are sure of that, young man," Madam Pomfrey gave back. Pointing to the group of teenagers left standing she gestured towards the empty beds. "Now find somewhere to sit, all of you. At least let me keep you one night." Crystal sighed, giving in and sitting herself down on the bed nearest Gideon. Cielo took the bed next to Crystal, while Sirius and Remus sat down on the mattresses between Olly and Tia's beds. Fabian, of course, took occupation of the bed to the left of Rachel, Regulus shoving aside James to sit on the right of Bridget. James was left to take the bed next to Cielo, and across from Olly.

None of them got a wink of sleep for around an hour yet, seeing as Madam Pomfrey was bustling about, bandaging cuts and tapping her wand against broken bones (of which there were several) until she was positive they were as fixed as they were to get. She couldn't do anything about the burns inflicted on Olly and Rachel, though she handed them an odd smelling paste, telling them to put it on their injuries.

Now once Madam Pomfrey left the room conversation was the main activity of the night. Almost everybody -excluding those who were still unconscious- sat up in their beds the moment she had gone, glancing at each other. "So what now?" James asked, looking around the room. 

"It depends, what do you mean by that?" Remus countered. "Were you asking if we should go to sleep or were you referring to the fact that we may have just starting a wizarding war and we have no idea what to about it?"

James was silent for a moment, before awkwardly coughing and looking around nervously. "The latter," he admitted. Rachel nodded, agreeing with him.

"Well none of know what we're supposed to do," she reminded everyone. "We weren't thinking about the future, which is fine by me, but now we've got an even bigger problem on our hands, that being that we must've angered somebody we don't want angry."

"You-Know-Who," Tia concluded, earning a grim nod from James and Remus.

"But what are we planning to do about it?" Cielo asked.