Tia

Remus followed the billowing robes that moved swiftly down the hall, at a pace far too fast for walking. The boy assumed she was running, jogging at least, and struggled to keep up with her. She was fast and trying to hurry along silently was honestly quite the challenge. He knew where she was going but wanted to get there around the same time as she; he might as well, there was nothing else to do. Besides, he knew it was very obvious that Sirius fancied her... who wouldn't like a girl who played by her own rules, dressed like a boy and had brains the size of the castle? Remus sighed, because he could think of one person, and that was James. The one boy who actually held the attention of the black haired girl failed to notice it. Rare for the big headed boy, true, but maybe since he was so caught up with Evans -more so than ever now- he no longer paid attention to other girls. Olly knew he was a bit infatuated with Lily, which might even be part of the reason she put so much of her trust in Sirius, because he was best friends with the boy. Remus even assumed that she preferred Black over himself. After all, he was merely the study buddy.

        He plowed through the doors of the library and scanned the place for the familiar dyed hair that he was now accustomed to seeing. He saw none, but instead was startled to find a girl with long blonde hair sitting in the spot that Olly usually sat in. Glancing around, he nervously walked over, unsure whether to say something or not. He decided he would just sit down and wait for the girl to speak -that was, if she did. Otherwise there would be a awkward silence not easily filled by scratching pencils and turning pages. Remus cautiously tip toed over and sat down on the bench directly across from her. He rested his hands on top of the polished wood, lacing his fingers together and waiting. There was no answer. He just continued to stare at the girl.

        Now, "The Girl" was beginning to feel very uncomfortable. She had been respectably minding her own business when this (slightly good looking) mysterious stranger had crept over and stolen the seat across from her. She didn't even need to look up to know that he was staring at her, posture perfect and eyes curious. Finally, after an entire minute of sweaty agony, she sighed heavily and looked up at him, studying his face. His dark brown eyes were already staring her down and his light brown hair was flopping down into his eyes, messy and unkempt. He wore an uncertain look on his face but his lips were undeniably twitching up into an involuntary smile of friendliness. She said nothing, but smiled back at him nervously, hoping it would maybe get him to leave so she could continue on reading. It didn't work, as he stayed, bottom glued to the bench he sat on. The girl just blew out a tiny breath, moving the pages of the book she had been reading slightly. She focused her attention on the words again, only to look back up seconds later when the boy across from her cleared his throat irritably.

"Hello?" she murmered in a questioning voice. Remus grinned boyishly at her now that she had spoken -it was a sign that he was free to converse.

"Hi," he breathed out, sticking a hand up and holding it out to her. "I'm Remus." The girl raised an eyebrow, but did the same, grasping his hand gently and shaking it.

"I'm Tia," she gave him a small smile. Remus nodded and grinned back stupidly, completely forgetting the reason he had sat down across from her in the first place. Since she had shaken his hand, he apparently took this as an invitation to sit next to her, so he picked himself up and walked around the table, plopping down in the seat just a foot away from her. Her mouth flickered into a smile and she looked to the side at him, where he was grinning like a fool. "Uh, I really don't want to be rude, but-"

Remus seemed to realize that he was being slightly creep so he wiped the smile off his face and waved his hands frantically in front of him. "No!" he shouted in a whisper. "I mean yes! I mean- augh." his head fell forward and he slumped in his seat. "I don't know what I just said."

Tia laughed and shrugged her shoulder at the boy. "Er, it's okay. Neither do I." Remus sighed in relief that she wasn't sending spells flying and chasing him out of the library, which he thought would be the reaction most girls would have if the underdog friend of James Potter's came tripping into the room. "So..."

"Right," Remus chuckled, snapping his finger and leaning forward so as to rest his elbows on the table. "I was wondering if you've seen a girl." Tia smiled and leaned back, crossing her arms mockingly.

"I think you'll have to be a bit more specific there, Mr.Smooth." she smirked. Remus blushed and tugged on the end of his sleeve. This girl was quick with her words, that was for sure.

"Uh, she's probably a little shorter than you, her hair is dyed black, couple freckles, her eyes are-"

"Yes." Tia answered before he could finish. Remus blinked his eyes in surprise.

"What?" he asked.

"Yes, I've seen her." Tia drawled out slowly, as though if she talked too fast Remus wouldn't be able to hear her at all.

"Really?" he preked up, eyes brightening. "Where?" Tia winced and glanced behind Remus, her gaze lingering on a bookshelf for a little longer than it should have.

"Well, she asked me not to tell anyone where she was," was how the girl responded, her eyes floating back to the same bookshelf. Resmu turned in his seat to look at the shelf himself and saw a flurry of movement from behind the books. He turned back to Tia suspiciously and she just looked at him and shrugged, nodding him on. She leaned forward and got awkwardly close, so she could whisper in his ear. "I can't tell you, but I can show you." Then she nodded towards the bookshelf again and got up from her set, grabbing her books and taking them with her. She stalked over to the shelf and disappeared behind it, and soon enough Remus could hear her arguing with someone in what she probably thought was a hushed whisper. There was no way to make out any exact words but there was definitely some talking going on, and Remus knew it wasn't to herself. Suddenly there was a tiny yelp and someone was pushed out into the aisle. Remus stared at her and Olly waved a little hand to wave awkwardly at the boy.

"H-hey, Remus," she stuttered. He grinned and bounded over to her, wrapping her in a tight, bone crushing hug. Her arms were pinned to her sides so her struggle to pull away was feeble and unaffective. "Can't... breath! Remus!" Remus widened his eyes and set her down immediately, back away quickly!

"Sorry! Sorry! I wasn't trying to kill you yet!" That extra little word 'yet' had slipped out on accident, but luckliy Olly didn't think anything of it.

"Yet?" she raised an eyebrow, and Remus realized his mistake. Olly scoffed. "That's real comforting, thanks." But then she did something unexpected of her. She crept forwards and wrapped her arms gently around Remus' middle. Remus felt himself blush and his gaze drifted to the bookshelf where he could see Tia peeping through a gap in the books. 

"Olly?" he asked awkwardly, his arms creeping around her as well. 

"You don't hate me, right?" she asked, startling him. Remus looked down at her in surprise.

"No, of course I don't," he assured her, his words a bit muffled because of her hair pressing against him mouth. "Why would you even ask?" Olly cleared her throat and shifted uncomfortably.

"Well James doesn't like me and Sirius just said he doesn't either, and you know, I thought he was friends with me." She looked down, embarrassed. Remus shook his head and she felt it.

"I don't hate you, and neither do they." he countered back feircely. "And you confused the question. James thought Sirius fancied you, so that why he yelled. And James thinks your a great friend, by the way." Olly looked at Remus then and smiled. 

"You're a better friend," she mumbled, but she knew Remus could hear her. Remus blushed and looked down, placing his hands on his hips in order to hide that. After he looked back up at the girl standing in front of him.

"But you're the best."

A/N: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS CHAPTER IS SO SWEET. Yeah, I know the fanfic isn't about Remus. It's about Curly Shirley(Sirius). But this chapter kinda shows the FRIENDSHIP that Olly and Remus and I love their friendship because it's so adorable and cte and if the fanfic wasn't about Sirius it would definitely be about Remus. Also in case you haven't caught up yet Remus fancies Olly. BUT I PUT A GIRL IN THIS CHAPTER FOR A REASON ALRIGHT YOU JUST WAIT YOU BETTER JUST FREAKING WAIT. OHHHHHHHHHHH YOU GUYS GONNA BE GETTIN' THE REMUS FEELS.

Also sorry it's short. But I had to end it there. You have no idea. Also this chapter is dedicated to @figureskater21 because she is Tia.