Tia

"It's happened!" James shrieked, racing into the common room. He nearly tripped over a chair -a chair, for merlin's sake- as he rushed to his friend, turning into a giddy puddle of James on the floor before he could even begin to explain what had made him so happy.

"What's happened?" Tia asked, stifling a laugh as Remus nudged her shoulder with his, doing an impression of James falling over something, a ridiculous look on his face.

"Lily Evans happened, that's what," Sirius smirked, stalking in calmly as he watched James squirm from his little heap of joy on the floor. (I'm sorry but when I imagine this its so adorable ok carry on)

"What about her?" Rachel said, a smug look on her face. She had some idea. Potter wouldn't act like this after getting rejected. 

"I asked her to Hogsmeade and..." James sat up, pushing his glasses up his nose as he ruffled his hair and grinned, ecstatic. "SHE AGREED!" he sang, springing up onto his feet. He marched over to Olly and tugged on her shoulder, bringing her in close enough so that there were only six inches separating their faces. "I'm going on a date with Lily Evans," he told her again, his grin taking over his entire face. 

Sirius watched, amused, as Olly pushed James back a bit and nodded, pressing her lips together hard to keep from laughing. "Good for you, James."

"I know, isn't it?" the grin on his face grew some more and he sighed. "IT'S BLOODY FANTASTIC!"

Olly smirked at her friend, before turning to Sirius. "So how did it happen? Did Lily get a concussion?"

Sirius snorted, but shook his head. "No, actually. James just went up to her, did his usual thing, and she said yes."

Rachel came over and stood next to Olly. "Well... I may or may not have told Evans that James beat up Snape for her."

While James was still talking with Remus and Tia, the three others laughed. "Well, he technically did beat up Snape," Sirius mused, crossing his arms over his chest. "Just not for her specifically."

"Ha, try the world." Olly said, raising an eyebrow. She copied Sirius's actions and crossed her arms as well. "Honestly, telling Lily James bought the school some time from Voldemort might have panned over better than beating someone up for her."

"Well they covered that part of it up, so I figured that was the best way to go." Rachel reminded Sirius, who pursed his lips and nodded grimly. 

"Yeah," he spat bitterly. "The ministry, what a joke."

"They don't want people panicking," Olly said, not sure why she was making excuses for the ministry. Maybe she didn't want a fight happening. 

"They're cowards,' Sirius pointed out, digging the toe of his shoe into the ground. "And now You-Know-Who's rising and no one can do anything to stop it because they have no idea what's going on."

"Sirius, I agree, but-" Olly paused, not sure what to say. "Maybe we should continue this conversation elsewhere?"

"Like where?" Sirius scoffed, his eyebrows creeping up his forehead. 

"The new headquarters for The Order of the Phoenix," Rachel said, surprising herself by speaking. By this point in time, James, Remus and Tia had begun listening in. 

"Where's that?" Tia asked the brunette. 

"The Room of Requirement, of course."

* * * * *

"So who are these people?" James asked Dumbledore, gesturing to the group of unfamiliar students gathered with us in the room of requirement. 

"I've gathered a few other students whom I trust that were willing to join the Order," the headmaster explained. "Here I have Molly Prewett and Arthur Weasley, both of whom you should be familiar with." The twins nodded and grinned sheepishly at their older sister, waving awkwardly as she gave them a firm, motherly look that told them to behave. "Frank Longbottom and his lovely girlfriend Alice." (Sorry I couldn't find her last name. I saw Prewett mentioned a couple times but I decided not to put that in) Dumbledore pointed to an extremely tall, thick man who had bushy hair and a kind face. "This is Rubeus Hagrid, the gamekeeper. This is Calum Lynch, and the lovely young lady next to him is Lily Potter."

The look on James' face when he realized Lily was there was priceless. Immediately he went up to her. "Leave," he said.

Lily raised her eyebrows. "Excuse me, Potter, but it's a free country. I can join if I want."

"It's dangerous!"

"I know," Lily told him, her voice stern. "And I don't care. Dumbledore told me what really happened and if that's really what's going on, I want to help. And a measly little bighead like you won't be able to stop me." She finished with a smirk, obviously not meaning the insult. She couldn't mean it, not anymore. 

"Well, Evans, I'm crushed," James played along. "But I like your attitude."

"Good."

Dumbledore watched in amusement at the teen's flirting. "Children!" he called out, smiling at them. "Mr Potter, though I do appreciate you and Miss Evans enthusiasm towards each other, there are bigger issues at hand." The two nodded, embarrassed, and fell silent. The headmaster continued. "I've always been a fan of disobeying the ministry, I've never really been a big fan of theirs."

"So how are we going to tell everyone about You-Know-Who?" Tia asked, already beginning to brainstorm.

"We won't," Dumbledore told her.

"What?" the blonde asked, shocked. "But I thought we made the order so we could warn people, not keep everything to ourselves."

"We won't," the old wizard assured her. "But we have to take time to think everything through. What will happen when the Death Eaters get wind of us, the student's safety after they start to find out things. We don't have time to be rash, and we can't afford to get people killed."

"What about our safety, then?" Cielo asked from her position next to her boyfriend. The twins nodded in agreement, but said nothing out loud.

The large man, Rubeus Hagrid, frowned. "Dumbledore'll keep ya safe, won't ye professor?" 

The old man smiled trustingly at his gamekeeper. "Rubeus is correct. I can keep you safe, but I don't know If I'll be able to protect every student here by myself."

"Well you're not alone," Olly said, her hands shoved in her pockets as she casually spoke, sounding as though what she were saying should have been obvious. And it should have been. "We'll help protect them. That's why we made The Order in the first place, right? To keep everyone safe?"

Dumbledore couldn't help but smile. He'd taught these children right.

A/N: I'm sorry it's so short but I am literally having writers block and I couldn't think of anything else to put in the chapter. I suck, I know. 

polkadotPotter xXx