Crystal

"Shut up, you fat git!" Sirius snapped at Daren, raising his hand and balling it into a fist, pointing it in the general direction of the table. Then, without another word, Sirius Black turned on his heel and stormed out of the hall angrily.

Most of the hall was left staring blatantly at the grand doors that he had just stomped out of, but Crystal's eyes drifted towards the Gryffindor table. The group of friends he normally sat with looked absolutely disappointed, while still managing to seem annoyed and sorry at the same time. Then again, they were feeling for two different people. Or three, she thought, as her gaze flitted to the shaggy haired boy, who clutched a book in his arms as he stared lovingly at the spot where Olly had disappeared.

Sighing, Crystal turned back to Lucius. "Can you just give it back?" she asked pleadingly.

The blonde haired boy scoffed and tossed his shoulder length hair back to rest behind his shoulder. "And what would I be giving back to you?" he asked in a nasally tone. "I wasn't aware you had anything to take, or was it something you previously thieved?"

Crystal narrowed her eyes at him. "Actually, it's not mine. It's my friend Tia's," she corrected him, throwing a glance over her shoulder to look at her blonde haired friend from Ravenclaw.

"Lucius gives his apologies," Bellatrix cooed from beside him, where she was wedged between him and her sister, Narcissa. They were both sitting with impossibly straight backs and had the look on their faces as if there were dung under their noses. "But he can't recall taking anything."

"At least.... not by myself," he sneered devilishly, a malicious grin sliding it's way onto his face. Crystal sighed and placed her hands on her while giving Lucius a pointed glare.

"It's a paper, there's a note on it," she explained, attempting to be vague as possible to spare her friend. "Knowing you, Malfoy, you've already read it, haven't you?"

Lucius simply shrugged and gave Crystal that annoyingly smug smirk. "Well Miss Diggory, I've read many things I shan't have been allowed to. But I'm a Malfoy, and, well... there's really no arguing with that, is there?"

"Oh, right," Crystal snorted. "I forgot you had to make an appointment before slapping someone's dignity." Crystal scrunched up her face and turned her nose up, crossing her arms over her chest before speaking in a high pitched, mocking voice. "Wait 'till my father hears about this!" she squealed, glaring down at Malfoy. "That's the only thing you say when you don't know what else to do, and it's exactly what I expect to hear when I'm done with you and have that letter back."

Regulus snorted softly out of his nose and leaned forward, resting his chin on his hand, his elbow against the surface of the table. "I don't know," he drawled, gazing at Crystal flirtatiously. "It's quite the entertainment, toying with you." Turning his head, he grinned evilly at Daren. "Don't you think, Zabini?" Daren nodded, the same smile plastered on his face.

"You won't be entertained when I get my brother over here," Crystal growled, getting fed up with the Slytherin's games. "He saw you take it off her desk."

"Please," Narcissa spoke up, waving her hand dismissively. "Everyone saw him take it off Bea's desk. They don't care about your little friend."

"Her name's Tia," Crystal corrected the girl, squinting her eyes. "And you need to stop. Stop toying with me, and stop taking what isn't yours."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," Lucius cut in again, narrowing his eyes at the Hufflepuff girl. "Have you even been listening, Crystal? We have no intention of doing anything of the sort. We simply enjoy taking things which don't belong to us." He gave Regulus a pointed look, causing the black haired boy to sigh and reach into his robes pocket, taking out a neatly folded letter which smelled of lavender. It looked as if it pained him greatly while doing so, but he held out his hand for Crystal to take the letter. She snatched it from his hand before smiling over he shoulder at Tia.