Sirius

What had even just happened? One moment he was speaking with Rachel, then she was dragging him to the library. The next thing he knew was that the girl he was in love with was reluctantly sitting down next to him, and minutes later he had worked up the courage to kiss her. KISS HER. Sirius kissed Olly, Olly kissed Sirius. It seemed like nothing else should matter right now.

But unfortunately, something else did matter at the moment.

Just when everything had seemed like it was turning out perfect for Sirius, the universe had to take a somersault and switch things up again. Remus had come tumbling up the stairs to their shared dormitory where Sirius was gleefully grinning to himself. Noticing his friend had looked distressed, Sirius asked Remus what was wrong, and had received a jumbled answer about Tia going missing, and something about the astronomy tower.

Naturally, Sirius went straight to look for Olly and make sure she was safe. Of course, she was safe. But she was frantic. Tia was her friend, and now her friend was missing. They had gathered everyone who was close friends with the girl, and started a man-hunt. So Olly, Crystal, Sirius, Rachel, and James went one way while Bridget, Remus, Cielo went to find Peter and then they would resume the search.

Olly and Crystal were out front while Sirius and James tagged along with Rachel in the back. "Do you think we'll find her?" Crystal asked nervously, playing with her wand. Tia was just about her best friend, besides her brother, and if she lost her it would be horrible.

"I know we will," Olly assured Crystal, staring straight ahead as they walked throughout the giant halls of the castle. "I mean, it's Tia. Of course we'll find."

"I just can't help thinking about what could happen if we don't, you know?" Crystal mumbled, twirling her wand around her index and middle finger. "I mean, who would even take her? Who'd do something like that?"

Olly sighed, shrugging her shoulders. "You'd be surprised," she admitted, glancing over at her friend. "There's Death Eaters in the school, and that's my best bet as of what could've happened. They're always looking for trouble."

Crystal pouted and focused on what was ahead of her, looking very concerned.

In the back of the group, Rachel, James and Sirius were having a conversation none less urgent than Olly and Crystal, but could never be deemed as important as Tia being missing. They were all talking about Olly and Sirius.

"Look, if we find Tia-"

"When we find Tia, Sirius," Rachel interrupted the boy.

"Fine," Sirius sighed, rubbing his hands together as he watched the black haired girl in front of him reach up to adjust her glasses. "When we find Tia, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do afterwards."

James shrugged, turning his head to look at his best friend. "Just do what you do with every other girl you've been with."

Rachel scoffed as Sirius glared at James. "But Olly isn't every other girl!" he whispered frantically. "She's so different, James, haven't you noticed that?"

James shrugged. "Should I have?"

Now it was Rachel's turn to give the Potter a hard stare. "Yes, you should have noticed," she reprimanded him. "And in case you haven't noticed, James, but his other relationships haven't exactly lasted too long."

Sirius snapped his fingers and pointed accusingly at Rachel. "Don't you smite me yet. I never wanted those ones to last."

"Well then why did you even bother to be with those girls in the first place?"

"They were desperate for a taste of perfection, so I gave them one," Sirius told her nonchalantly. "Did you know I've been with about a sixth of the school?"