Rachel

"Rachel!" Sirius exclaimed when he saw the brunette in the middle of the common room. Her head snapped towards him in a questioning look, and he waved her over. "I need to speak with you." She nodded and they left the common room.

"How did you get in?" Rachel asked, referring to his entering the Ravenclaw Tower even though he was a Gryffindor.

"I'm not an idiot," Sirius smirked.

They walked down the corridor together in silence, the only sound heard was their footsteps echoing off of the marble walls and floor. A few glances were exchanged, but no words were said. Quite frankly, it was awkward.

Sirius took Rachel to the only place he knew they could be alone without any interruptions. The passageway to Honeyduke's. No one was even aware it existed other than him and the three other Marauders. And he hoped to keep it that way.

Other than this exception, of course.

After climbing countless flights of moving stairs, they finally reached the third floor. Rachel had a bit of trouble keeping up with Sirius. Unlike herself, he obviously familiar with the area and knew his way around well. He was walking at a fast pace, too, and he could have easily lost Rachel along the way. But every now and then, he would look back to make sure she was there, and she always was.

Sirius quickly turned another corner and the place he was looking for came into view. He smiled victoriously as he approached the statue of the one-eyed witch.

Once standing in front it, he looked around to make sure no one was eavesdropping or following them. He doubted anything like that would happen, but you know how Slytherins can be.

"Dissendium," Sirius whispered. Just as expected, the hump on the statue's back opened to reveal and slide that led to the underground tunnel. Rachel let out a small gasp, obviously shocked that such a place even existed.

"Just trust me, alright?" Sirius explained, and Rachel nodded uncertainly. "I'll go down first, and I'll be right at the bottom when you get there. You don't have to worry. There is nothing to be scared of."

Sirius quickly slid down the incline and landed on his feet smoothly. He heard shuffling from the top and a squeal and moments later, Rachel was right by his side.

He snatched the lantern off of the ground he and his friends kept here in case someone forgot to bring one. He grabbed a match, which had lay just to the right of the lantern, and lit the wick that had been used countless times. The tunnel was instantly filled with the dim light that was radiated from the small flame that was burning.

"Don't worry, I'm not kidnapping you," Sirius chuckled when he saw Rachel's terrified look. "I just wanted to talk to you without being interrupted or eavesdropped on."

"Ok," Rachel replied timidly. She was obviously uncomfortable, but Sirius was unsure why. They knew each other well, and they trusted each other. He shook his head, clearing his mind of all thoughts.

"So, uh, I was talking to Fabian about Olly's, uh interests, as in like, who she fancies, an-"

"How did that come up?" Rachel interrupted him. His cheeks turned a light shade of pink, and he hoped Rachel wouldn't notice in the dim light.

"It's a long story," he shrugged it off. "Anywa-"

"I've got time," Rachel shrugged. And with a sigh, Sirius recounted the events of the past few hours, leaving out the part about Olly nearly being killed.

"Interesting," Rachel mused. Her lips turned upward into a smile and she shot a teasing glance at Sirius. "I think someone fancies Miss Olly. Am I correct?"

"Didn't I just tell you what happened?" Sirius groaned. "I don't like Olly, alright? Yeah she's nice, and she's smart, and she is spontaneous, and she is herself, and she isn't afraid of what other people think, and she has nice hair, and she has pretty eyes, an-"

"Do you hear yourself?" Rachel asked, chuckling.

"What?" Sirius questioned cluelessly. He really had no idea what Rachel was talking about.

"I'm shocked you were able to get into the Ravenclaw common room," Rachel giggled, shaking her head. "You like Olly."

"No I don't!" Sirius retorted, stomping his foot. Then he realized he was acting foolishly, and his cheeks heated up at his childishness.

"I think you do," Rachel winked. "Think about it. You just listed off 7 things you like about her, and I bet you ten galleons you would have been able to name 10 more things. Open your eyes, Sirius. You really like Olly."

***

That night, Sirius sat in the Gryffindor common room alone. It was well past midnight, but he couldn't fall asleep. Not when his brain was still spinning and turning from the conversation he had with Rachel.

They had been in that tunnel for several hours, conversing about multiple different topics.

But mainly Olly.

Sirius couldn't get her out of his head. It was like she was permanently stuck there and she would never go away.

The strange part about it?

Sirius liked that thought.

He liked to think that he would always have Olly on his mind. That no matter how hard he concentrated on mastering his patronus or studying for his final exams, Olly would always be in the back of his mind. Her sweet voice filling his ears, taking over his whole being.

Olly.

He liked Olly.

There was nothing more to it.

A/N: Hey yo! iwantachurror5here! I wrote this chapter, so blame its suckishness on me, lol. Sorry it's so short, but I thought it was an appropriate place to end it. TA-DA!!!!!

Again, I apologize for the length. I can't write that long of chapters, though, so this is what you get. Deal with it.

I'm so mean 😂😂

Just kidding. You don't have to deal with it, well, you do, but I'm not forcing you t-

Nevermind.

Anywho, all you readers out there are FANTASTIC!! YOU GUYS RULE!!!! I love you <3

~iwantachurror5

~~Now it's polkadotPotter. I asked iwantachurror5 to write this chapter because she is the person I had in mind when I wrote the character of Rachel, and some of my other friends I had in mind when writing the characters Cielo, Crystal, Bridget and Tia. Their names are the same in real life. Well the first names are. Yeah the chapter is a little shorter than usual but I think Rachel(iwantachurror5) did a fantabulous job and I was really exited to read it. Also if you like the band R5 be sure to go check out some of the fanfics Rachel has about the band, because she is a very talented writer and I enjoy reading her works.

Ta ta!