Chapter thirty-seven

14 years later

'Babe can you make breakfast for the kids, I'm kind of busy right now'
It's 14 years later, my three little babies were born such a long time ago. Elijah, Kayarah and Ella. My three little cuties. And I know, Ella was my last kid, she's 12 years old now. Alessio really wanted another baby so we decided we'll try to make one but that she will be our last. I'm totally in love with them, and so does Kamiel. He's such an adorable brother.the way he takes care of his siblings melt my heart.

'Yeah I'll make the breakfast baby, you can rest a little' Alessio says who gives me a kiss on my forehead.
I smile and open my laptop. 'Hey Kamiel, can you come here' I ask him. My big boy is is already 19 years old, I can remember the day that he was born like yesterday. My sweet little baby boy.
'What's up mom?' He asks me.
'Would you like to go to Italy to see your grandpa, Alfred and Mariah?'
I can see sparkles in his eyes. 'Yeah! I would love to. But I really need to go mom. See you later'
Kamiel runs away. 'Hey! You didn't eat your breakfast!' Alessio yells, but he's already gone.
I laugh. 'Boys, you can't tell me you weren't like that back then'
Alessio grabs my waist. 'Uhm you know how I were. Well not at that age, but when I say you I felt like a little boy again'
I give him a kiss. 'Hmm... your still my little boy'
'Ieuw mom, stop! Your damaging my eyes and ears' Kayarah says disgusted. Alessio laughs.
'Sweetie you will date a boy when your a little older, you know even that age. It's totally not weird' I say while grabbing my laptop.
'Well you may not date until your 30 years old' Alessio says protective. I laugh. 'Honey, she can date who she wants. I dated you when I was 21 or something. And you were the kind of boy I want my daughter to stay away from'
Alessio gives me a kiss. 'But you still love me'
I can see the awkwardness in Kayarah's eyes. 'Okay mom, I'm going to school now because I want to forget this moment here. Love you' she says while leaving.

Alessio's pov

I'm so in love with my perfect little family. I can't describe how happy I am. Elena really made me love and live again. She is the gold in my heart. My sweet boy Kamiel grows and grows harder, he's already 19 years old. A adult man, even my lovely twins are teenagers. Time flies, exactly when your having fun. I'm already 47 years old. Elena and I have been married for 14 years. After we found out she was pregnant with out little twins we wanted to marry the second after. Our wedding wasn't big or spectacular. Only our close friends and family, it was perfect. Just the way I wanted it to be.

'Hey honey, can please help me for a sec' Elena says. I follow her voice towards the kitchen. I grab her hips and swing her around a little.
'Babe, are you for real?' She says giggly. I kiss her in her neck and smile. 'What, it's such a long time since we've been together alone. Can't we have a moment'
Elena turns around and looks me in my eyes. 'So you want some alone time with me huh?'
I grin and give her a kiss. 'I mean, the kids are at school. Maybe you would like this-...'
I slowly take off my blouse while staring at her, I can feel her eyes observing the situation. The sparkles in her eyes are the most adorable thing in the world.
'Even tho your an old men you still have a nice body'
I laugh. 'I'm not that old, I'm almost 50 years old. I mean look at you, your getting some grey hairs'
'Really!? Omg do I have grey hairs. Aless this isn't funny' she says panicking. I grab her hands and smile. 'But I love those hairs, I love your little wrinkly face, your perfect body and even your grey hairs. I don't care what you look like Elena. Your the only woman in my life that makes me happy. I know I've said it plenty of times but I want to thank you for being my wife, the mother of my kids and my little queen. I want to grow older and older with you. I love you'
Elena's eyes are a little watery. She hugs me tight and plants her face into my shoulder. 'Babe... that's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. I love your old ass too... I'm kind of glad you kidnapped me. Or else I would have never known you'

We both laugh and look at each other. Elena touches my bare chest. 'Come here' I say while lifting her up. I let her sit on the counter.
'Wait here'
I walk towards my phone and put on some music. I swing my hips a little and smile. 'I know you love this song'
Elena gets off the counter and dances with me.
'This was a long time ago' she says. 'I remember we were drunk when the kids were at your fathers house, you wanted to dance with me the whole night'
I laugh. 'I remember that too, but after the dancing I puked all over the living room. I ruined our most expensive couch'
Elena chuckles. 'Your such a goofball'

Elena's pov

I am so in love this man. My story was kind of complicated and not expected how I thought my future would be but after all the drama and fights I survived. And luckily I didn't because such a shot is lucky. I'm married to a maffia boss, an Italian maffia boss. The one every girl would fall for. But still he chose me. Elena Russo.