Chapter thirty-four

Elena's pov

When I saw Alessio and Gabriel leave my stomach turned upside down, I felt sick, nauseous. The first thing that my body did was throwing up. Alfred holds my hair and Mariah rubs my back.
'Let it out girl, just breathe' Mariah says to comfort me. I hate it to see my son in this situation. He's just a kid and this is already his destiny. He's going to be the next mob boss.
Then my phone rings. I clean my mouth and pick up. Its a unknown number.

Hello? Who am I speaking with?
Elena Russo is this right, I need you, where are you now?
Sir, who are you and why is it so loud out there?!
Elena I know this is the last person who would call you but it's Leonardo Donatelli, I want you to listen to me. I'm sorry for everything that ever happened and te things I said and did to you but I need you to tell me where you are. My son isn't picking up his phone and.. my wife is dead. I want to know every detail.
Mister Donatelli, thank you. We're going to Alessio's house. I'll explain everything.

We straightly went to his house to keep everyone save although I guess they already know where Alessio lives.
His father arrived a few minutes later.
'Elena, please tell me what's going on and where are my sons?!' Leo says kind of stressed. I know that he's keeping it cool but deep inside he's like everyone. He's afraid, and I get it because I'm afraid too.
'Sir, your sons are gone, they are.. I don't know where they are but they are going to a woman called Anna, familiar as his ex wife. He didn't tell me much but that's what he's going to do' I say trying to explain him everything. 'He drove away to I don't know where, but sir I want to go with him. I'm going to find your son and return him home and save'
Leo shakes his head and looks at Alfred. 'Get the guns and the other weapons, the car has to be there in 10. Mariah take care of my grandson and Elena. Get a plane and fly them to I don't know. I'll try to call Gabriel and Alessio again' Leo says while leaving the room.

I walk after him. 'What do you mean sir, I'm coming with you right?!' I ask him confused. Leo shakes his head and looks in my eyes.
'Look Elena, I don't like you but I'm not that man who will let you die, your going away from here, away from this all with your son, get a new life with new friends, have some fun but please stay away from us'
I just stare at him and close my eyes for a sec. 'Your wrong sir, Really wrong. I don't know what it is that you make me hate me but I'm going to your son! Your son and my son are the only two people I really care about now so I will do anything to keep them alive'
I run towards my baby and grab him. 'We're going to aunt Andrea and Carlos baby. It's just for a week' I say while getting in the car.

I knock on Andrea and Carlos's door kind of stressed and panicked. 'Elena!? Kamiel! What are you doing here!?' Carlos asks surprised.
'Daddy is in trouble and Nonna is dead!' Kamiel says sad. I hand over my kid and a few tears drop, I give him a kiss and smile.
'Please take care of my baby, I really need to go'
'Wait! Elena-...'
I run away to the car and drive away to the airport, they said they will be gone with the plane so the airport is the only thing I can go to.

When I arrived the airport no one was there, only a few people. I run towards the counter and sigh.
'Good evening miss, how can I help you?' The woman says to me kindly.
'Hello, Uhm.. what kind of plane are gone since ten minutes ago. I need to know where they went to please'
She looks on her computer. 'Sorry miss, there hasn't been a flight since ten minutes ago'
I sigh and think. I mean, Gabe and Alessio aren't the type of person to go on a normal flight. 'Maybe private flights? I really need to know.. it's kind of urgent' I say while looking on the clock. I can't lose more time.
'Uhm.. Yes one flight. They went to Mexico miss. A place called Guadalajara. Do you need something else miss?' She asks me.
I shake my head. 'No im fine, I'll get a plane. Thank you for your help miss'

I walked away and got a ticket to Guadalajara. I don't know nothing about Mexico but this is my only chance to help Gabriel and Alessio. I walk straight to a corner but someone grabs my arm. I turn around and look at the person.
'Who are You?!' I say angry. 'Let me go!'
The man grabs his gun out of his pocket and points it against my back. 'Come with me' he says with a deep voice and we walk towards the bathroom.

'Can you please let me go!' I yell. I look around. Two big guys stand in front of someone. Out of the toilet comes a woman.
'Anna!' I say.
She laughs and comes closer. 'She's cute isn't she, what sad you let her go'
Behind the two men comes another man in sight. 'She is, Elena is the one and only. No one is like her'
I look at the man and I feel sick. 'Fernando!' I say shocked. He grabs my chin and smiles.
'Elena Russo, I thought you forgot me'
I shake my head. 'This can't be true, your dead! Alessio killed you!'
He laughs. 'Sweet Elena, he thought he killed me. But I'm as alive as you are.. for not then'