Chapter thirty-five

Seeing Fernando in front of me with Anna makes me feel so angry, but it brings memories back. Bad memories.
'But how? How are you still alive after-...'
Fernando laughs and walks around a bit. 'Oh Elena, your so naïf. Listening to your little boyfriend or as I can say 'Fiancé'. He never killed me, he just shot me twice and left me to die. Luckily I could escape to find you my doll. Your the one that I could trust. Your the one that your fiancé trust. So that means your mine for now until your little fiancé and your little boy arrive here, and when they arrive... they're dead'
I start to cry because of anger. 'You son of a-..' I try to say but one of the men already put something in my mouth so I can't talk. They take me to a limousine and drive me to the middle of nowhere.

'Good evening sir' Fernando says politely and a little scared. I can feel that in his tone. I look around and a man comes around the corner. He's tall, very tall. He reminds me of.
'Daniel! Oh come on, why does this have to be like this. Are you with them?' I ask him. Daniel comes closer and doesn't say anything. He just looks at me.
'Its weird he left you all alone here..'
I sigh. 'What do you mean?'
Daniel gently grabs my hair. 'I mean, there are so many guys out of there, and your an attractive woman. But it doesn't matter because your with me right'
I roll my eyes. 'With you!? Your dreaming Danny! What's wrong with you!?'
He laughs and smiles. 'Your so adorable, look Lena. Your so innocent and naive that you never even saw that I was doing things behind your back. Your father, I payed him to leave you alone so I could keep you for myself, but that damn fool Alessio already was in your live so I attacked his whole crew. Killed many people just to be with you again Elena! Your my precious thing, the only thing to live for,the only thing to keep friendship with your father!' He yells.
'I know you, your not like this. When shit don't go your way you always fixed it. Your just like me, but I ran out of reasons to stay with you. Now suddenly your asking for it back, could you tell me, where'd you get the nerve? Yeah you could say you missed all that we had. But I don't really care how bad it hurts, because you broke me first!' I yell back. Daniel takes a few steps back without breaking eye contact.
He points at a room and the two big men lock me up there.

Daniel's pov

'Sir, what's wrong?' Anna asks me while touching my shoulder. I push her away and turn around. 'Leave me alone Anna' I say while grabbing a drink.
Fernando comes too and looks at me. 'You had something with Elena?!' He says shocked. I take a sip of my wine and nod.
'Yes but that's none of your business. You only need to keep her in her room and not touch her'
Anna is a little confused. 'But sir, we were going to kill her right!? I mean, she betrayed us all'
'She didn't do anything Anna! She is innocent. The only one we need is Alessio! We just need to inform him we have her' I say while grabbing my phone. 'And I'll do it now, you two go do something. I'll talk to you later'

Alessio's pov

We're still in the plane, the adrenaline is strong. Every strong. I don't even know what to do, I have so many things on my mind. My mother, Elena, Kamiel.. Anna... I don't even know why but Anna keeps going trough my mind. How can she come back like this?!
'Brother relax, your too stressed out' Gabriel says to me while drinking some water. I sigh and nod, but then my phone rings.

Hello? Who is this?
Hello Alessio, old friend of mine. Remember me?
Daniel Bambino! Why are you calling me!?
Oh I was just thinking, I kidnapped Elena and I wanted to tell you about that.
What!? What do you mean!
Well I did the same thing as you did to her, I'll make her fall in love with me all over again.
Don't think about getting your hands on her body!
Your time is ticking, you only have 48 hours to get her.. tic tac..

My brother looks at me with big eyes. 'What's wrong?' He asks scared. I scream and smash my glass on the ground. 'THEY FUCKING HAVE ELENA!'
My brother stands up. 'What? Who?'
'The fucking Bambino family! They always ruined everything!'
My brother grab my arm. 'Bambino!? I thought they were gone'
I shake my head and stand up. 'No, that Daniel is still alive. I should have known. Years ago she was in one of his clubs, she knows him. I'm so fucking stupid!'
Gabriel grabs his phone. 'We'll go back to Italy. It's not a big deal..'

We weren't that far away from Italy. It took us an our to fly back. I straightly went to his house. That Bambino needs to pay for what he has done.
I knock on the door aggressively and yell, 'open the fucking door Bambino!'
A woman opens the door. 'Anna!?'
'Surprise surprise baby, never thought I would work with Daniel? Stupid boy. Come in, I'll take you to him'
Gabriel and I get in the house. I look around trying to find her but she's nowhere.

Anna brings us to a big room. There is Daniel Bambino.
'Good evening, or morning' Daniel says. He looks at Gabriel. 'Oh you brought your loving brother'
'Cut the shit Daniel, where is Elena!?' I say pissed off.
Daniel laughs. 'Anna, get Elena please'
Anna nods and walks away out of the room. 'So, lets chat a little'