Chapter twenty

Elena's pov

Were almost at Hawaii. Alessio and I are in the first suite, like that place is amazing. They serve you drinks and food, they give you anything you ask actually. Like, it can't be better then this.

Good evening people, it's your captain speaking. We're going to land so seatbelts on and stay save. I hope you had a great flight.

I look at Alessio. His hair is wild because I played with it. He has such amazing hair, it's so thick and soft like I'm almost jealous.
'Omg look at you! You look like a monster!' I say with a loud laugh. Alessio seems shocked and looks at his hair in the reflection of his phone.
'What did you do?' Alessio says with a laugh. He gives me a kiss and fixes his hair.

We went to the house. It's so lovely. It's looks old and new at the same time. Alessio's mother showed us our room. She was worried about me, you know since I have these bruises all over my face and body. We explained everything and she understood. Alessio's father didn't seem to care actually, he never talks that much.

We unpacked for a sec and walked around town.
'Its so lovely here Alessio, the beaches, the nice people and the food! Omg I want a coconut!' I say while running to a small card full of coconuts. I hear Alessio laugh.
'One coconut for the lady, e 'oluʻolu' Alessio says. I look at him with a shocked face.
'Holy moly! What the hell was that!' I say.
Alessio grins and gives me the coconut. 'Hawaiian'
'I didn't knew you could speak more then two languages!'
Alessio laughs and sits down at one of the cute benches. He looks at me while on drinking my coconut milk. 'You know, you don't know much about me. I can speak multiple languages, English, Italian, Hawaiian, French and Spanish'
Im pretty impressed. I only know English, Italian and a little bit French.

A week later

Alessio and I spend the days together. We had so much fun and we enjoyed every moment. We also had a lot of time together and that means one thing, sex.

Alessio sniffs around a bit. 'Mom! Is that what I think it is!?' He says excited. Alessio runs towards the kitchen as a little kid. I laugh and follow him.
'Good evening son' his mother says with a smile. The smell here is so delicious.
'Did you make us-...'
'Yes I made you pasta. Our family pasta'
I look at Alessio who has sparkles in his eyes. 'Bambi this is like gold, our homemade pasta is a real family recipe. This is so delicious. You should try it'
I laugh and nod. 'I will baby, it really smells delicious'
Viviana smiles and puts everything on the table. 'You kids sit down. Eat something. Your father and I will be out for the night so the house is yours. And don't forget, please do your stuff upstairs in your own room' his mother says with a wink.
I blush a little and wave while she leaves.

'Okay that was akward' I say softly. Alessio laughs. 'Really you think is having sex is akward'
I roll my eyes. 'No-.. I mean I didn't say that.. you-..'
'Its so fun to play with you. Your so adorable' Alessio says with a grin. I softly hit him and turn around.
'Your unbelievable'
Alessio gives me a kiss in my neck and plays with my hair. 'Bambi, you know I'm playing. Nothing with you is akward'Alessio says with a wink. I roll my eyes and laugh. 'Sure...'
He turns be around and kisses me. I kiss him back, his sweet little kisses are more then wanted. Then I feel him getting more passionate.
'Really now?' I say.
Alessio nods and takes off his shirt. 'Baby it's getting hard'
I stop kissing and look at him. He rubs his neck. 'Uhm-... hard to resist' he says to cover it up. I laugh and kiss him again.
'Shouldn't we go upstairs. I mean your mother-..'
Alessio nods and lifts me up. He walks me to our messy room. We didn't even clean it us. Alessio puts me down and pushes me against the wall. His hands run all over my body up to my neck. He softly squeezes in it and kisses me harder and harder. The rough Alessio kind of turns me on. While kissing I show him a little moan and take off my shirt.
'Your bruises and hickey's are almost gone baby, there are just a few' Alessio says. I nod and look at my body. 'A few hickeys are yours' I say while looking at my boobs. Alessio grins and gives me a little kiss. 'I know..'
I touch his body a little and take off his belt. I trow it on the ground and play with his pants. 'We're going to the shower' Alessio says confident. He lifts me up and brings me to our own bathroom. He takes off all of his clothes. 'Do you want this?' He asks politely. This man is adorable. I nod and take off my clothes too. I hop in the shower and turn on the water.
'Its cold' I say. Alessio wraps his arms around me. Our body's touch. 'Don't worry bambi, Im here to warm you up' he says cheesy. This man knows his ways to charm girls. The water gets hotter and hotter until it's a good temperature. We kiss again. I can feel that Alessio really wants me right now. The way he touches my body and the way he kisses me. I can read him so easily.
Without thinking Alessio pushes me against the wall. He stands behind me holding my hands who are on the wall. 'Alessio' I say. I can feel his body touch mine. I bite my lip and blush a little.
Alessio grins and gives me soft little kisses on my back. 'You want this baby?' He asks me to know for sure he isn't doing something I don't like.