Chapter two

The first thing I did after my father told me that I could spend the day with my friends and boyfriend was letting them come over. My boyfriend Fernando and I have been together for a year. My father doesn't really like him because he can be rough sometimes but I love him even tho he didn't say it back. My friends Carlos and Andrea are the best friends you could ever wish for. They are a couple since they were 10 years old. I also want that kind of bond with my boyfriend.
I open the door after I heard a knock on the door.
'come sta la mia ragazza!? You look good!' Andrea says with a big smile. She is always happy, that smiles on her face is there 24/7.
I give her and Carlos a hug. They walk in. Behind them is my boy Fernando. 'come sta la mia ragazza di compleanno!? Happy birthday baby'
He gives me a big kiss and grabs my arm.
They all start to sing 'happy birthday' in Italian. 'tanti auguri a te tanti auguri a te tanti auguri cara Elena cara tanti auguri a te!'

We spend almost the whole day shopping. The boys are tired from shopping, and I kind of understand because they are boys. Boys can't shop and walk all day long. So we head home.
Carlos and Fernando jump on the couch and lay down.
'Why all day!?' They moan.
I smile and go sit on top of Fernando and lay my head on his chest. 'Should I get you a drink?' I ask him politely.
He shakes his head. 'I can't drink when your on top of my like that'
I little grin appears on his face. 'Mm so you like me being on top of you huh' I say challenging. His hands slowly touch my body.
'lo voglio'
His body seems to like it but I don't see a sparkle in his eyes. They look dead, no emotion, nothing. Not even love. How can I have my first time with his when he doesn't even love me. It's only lust.
I get off him and grab a drink.
'Hey baby what's wrong?!' He asks. I look at Carlos and Andrea who fell asleep on the couch.
'Nothing, Im just thirsty'
I grab a glass and pour some alcohol in it. Fernando grabs the glass and puts it down. 'Your lying to me baby! You know what I'll do to people who lie to me!' I can hear anger in his voice. Every time he speaks to me like that I become scared of him. He has his times when he's to angry at some point. I never understood why but that's him. That Fernando.
'Im not lying.. lo giuro!' A small tear falls down my cheek. My heart beats faster and faster.
'You are puttana! Don't fucking lie to me!'
Fernando grabs my by my neck and pushes me against the wall, it's hard to breathe.

'lasciala andare Fernando!'
He looks up, my dad stands there with tears in his eyes. The same angry energie as Fernando.
'Padre!' I yell.
Fernando let's me go and walks towards my father. 'What are you going to do old man, she's mine, my girlfriend, my future wife and the mother of my future children!' He yells.
'I think your wrong mio amico, because she's mine!'
A man with a deep voice comes around the corner. Fernando's face turns red when the man comes closer and closer.
'capo!? Im sorry capo. I didn't knew-...'
'Shut up Ramirez! Your done her. Say goodbye to your little girlfriend because I own her from now'
Things go trough my head. Everything feels so empty. This man.. what does he mean? I look at my fathers face. He fears the man.
'Padre, what's going on?!' I ask him.
My father looks away.
'Your father sold you to me for money tesoro' the man says with a smirk knowing it will crush me.
I shake my head and run away. Andrea and Carlos looks worried. I run into the woods looking for help. All this time my father kept me inside, all this time my father lied to me about the money, about my getting a future when I'm older. It's all fake. Everything is fake.
I cry harder and harder. With tears in my eyes I try to find a way out of here. How can I talk to my father ever again. I walk straight into someone.
'Are you lost babygirl?'
I look up, it's him. We're very close to each other, our lips are almost touching but I step back.
'What do you want from me!?'
A grins appears on his face. 'non lo sai? So your daddy didn't tell you anything? What pathetic'
I shake my head and look at him. He's almost two times taller then I am. His muscular arms are wrapped around each other.
'Sinds your daddy sold you to me, your mine' he comes a little closer. I can feel him breathing. 'I can do anything to you babygirl, anything I want' he whispers seductively.
I try to run but he's faster. He grabs my hand. 'non puoi sfuggire alla bellezza, there is no way out!'
His deep voice scares me. I don't know anything about this man, I don't know his name, his age or where he's from.

We went to his house. It's big but not like ours. It's more modern. He keeps me close to him and watches me every second. This man is a maniac. I can't live my while life with him.
'So.. let's talk' he says while sitting down. With a scotch in his hand he stares at me waiting for me to say something.
'W-What do you mean?' I ask with a shivery voice.
He comes closer with his chair and grabs my hair softly. 'Do you know me bambino?'
I shake my head.
'You really don't know me!?' He says a little surprised. 'Your padre didn't told you anything about me!?'
I shake my head again and sigh.
'Well... then it's time to introduce myself'