Chapter nineteen

'The following news! Today it was a great day, the new casino was opened and it is huge. There are already many costumers-..'

Im shocked. The police! I freak out a little and turn off the tv. I'm on the freaking news! I stand up and grab a glass of water. I need to calm a little. The front door opens with a loud bang.
'Elena! We need to leave!' Alessio yells shocked.
I put down the glass and run towards him. 'Have you seen the news?! The fucking police is after me. They know about you and your dad. They know about the drugs and the Chinese maffia. They also know about the fucking deaths!' I yell in panic. Alessio grabs my arm and pushes me in the car. His father is there. I freeze for a second and look him in his eyes. Alessio get's in the car too.

'Are you okay Elena?' He asks me out of breathe. I shake a little, everything is so fucking messed up. He rubs my arm to calm me but it doesn't work. I'm too stressed. Alessio's father keeps staring at me and Alessio.
'Son..' He only says. Alessio looks up and sighs. 'Why did you get her involved?!' He says with an angry tone. I look at both of them. Scared actually.
'Its not my fault dad!'
Leo shakes his head. 'It is Alessio! I told you! No girlfriends, no partners, no friends just you and no one else!'
I remain silent. I don't want to mess with this argument.
'Dad! You can't fucking control my life!' Alessio yells angry.
His father seems furious. This man has a short temper. 'A grown up man like you should be wiser then this. Do you think I bought her a room at the hotel in Hawaii?!'
I sigh and look on my phone. My father called me again. Damnit. What will he think when I'll be gone.

Elena's father pov

My daughter has been gone for almost two weeks now and it's all my fault. I'm a horrible father. All because of the money I wanted. I don't even know Alessio well and I fucking sold her out to a maffia boss. Who knows what he has done already. If my beautiful Giana didn't die and the man didn't steal my money we could have been a family. A great family, my daughter would be in a great college with her friends. She would have had a chance to marry someone and have children but now. Now she hasn't. I took that change by being stupid.

Its very lonely in the house, my little Elena always kept me company. When she was five she saved a small cat out of a tree, or the time when she first drove a car. Those moments you will never forget. The only person who keeps me company is my girlfriend Theresa. We got together a few months ago, I planned to tell Elena but I was too afraid. Too afraid she will think I replaced her mother even tho she doesn't know her. Oh what does Elena look like her, they both have these beautiful blue eyes and beautiful dark brown hair. Her mother and I met in France. We both had a great time. We spend the whole summer together. You know just things kids do. Then she got pregnant. I never wanted to be a dad so young, I mean I was 30 years old. And Giana, she was 25. We really wanted this kid so we took every risk and raised our beautiful daughter. The time flew so fast, she grew older and older. Now when she's 20 it feels like she's already an adult while she's still my little baby. Sometimes I wish things could go different.

Alessio's pov

Things are so bad between my father and me. He always thinks he knows what's the best for me but my life is already perfect. I have the most beautiful girl by my side, my little brother and his girlfriend, my loving mother and the best friends, Mariah, Luca and Alfred. They are all I have and want. But my father thinks about it differently, he thinks it's the best for me when I'm all alone. I know I chose the wrong side of my family but I didn't have a choise, I mean I'm the oldest so it's my job to protect everyone while I can't protect myself.

I look at Elena, she seems afraid of my father and I hate that. She doesn't need to be afraid when I'm around, she needs to feel special and save. I rub her arm and give her a little kiss on her cheek. I feel her pinch in my leg softly. My dad rolls his eyes.
'Im going to sit next to Alfred' he says while moving to the front. I close the blinds and smile at Elena.
'Your gorgeous' I say with a smile. Elena blushes and looks away.
'Don't do that, you'll make me blush' she says with her sweet voice.
I look at her hands who are shaking. I grab both of then and plant sweet little kisses. She looks at me with that innocent face of hers. 'What are you doing?' She giggles.
'Admiring my beautiful lady'
She blushes again. 'I'm scared Alessio'
I sigh, 'you don't have to be Bambi, we're just going to our old house in Hawaii. My mother will be there too. We're both sharing a room again tho. You know, see this as a vacation. We're going to the beach, parties and many other fun things. I just don't want you to worry Bambi, we will make the best out of it. Just relax for now, we're almost at the airport'
This girl is too adorable, so tough from the outside but so soft from the inside. I love that about her.
'Thank you Alessio, it helps' she says. Elena gives me a big kiss and plays with my hair.