Chapter thirty-one

A smile appears on my face again. 'Ahhww... wait until the dinner is over.. I have a surprise' I whisper and give him a kiss on his cheek.
Someone knocks on the door. Alessio and I look at each other. 'Did you invite someone?' I ask him. He shakes his head and opens the door.
'Surprise!' Gabriel says. I look up. Gabriel, Mariah, Alfred, Luca and Viviana are here. 'What are you guys doing here?' Alessio asks surprised. 'Did you do this Bambi?'
I shake my head and run into their arms. 'Omg! Luca!' I say happy. We hug each other and smile. 'You look so good! And Mariah! Alfred!'

'Mommy! Mommy! Look what daddy gave me!' I look up and see my little boy in a suit. He looks so handsome. He hugs my legs tight.
'Your a mother!?' Mariah asks confused. I nod happily. 'Yes.. Alessio and I made a beautiful child'
Mariah looks at Kamiel. 'Hey little boy.. I'm Mariah one of your mothers old friends just like these two men here. What's your name?' She says. Kamiel looks at me and then at the other. 'Kamiel'
My little boy is a little nervous.
Gabriel lays a hand on my shoulder and takes me away from the front door to the living room.

'Look I want to ask you a favor. My big brother is a birthday boy tomorrow and I want to trow a party with close friends. I want you to distract him tonight so he won't see the decoration' Gabriel says. I am a little shocked. Alessio never told me his birthday. That's because we never really talked about such personal things.
'Uhm.. yeah sure. I'll take care off that'
Gabriel gives me a hug. 'Thank you Elena... well i want you two out of the house now. Go on a date or something and leave your son here. Alfred, Mariah, Luca and I will take care of him. Feed him, get him to the toilet, change his diapers everything'
I laugh. 'He's five, not two. And thank you... please don't kill him. If he's hurt I'll break your neck' I say with a smile. Gabriel laughs and nods. I give him a kiss on his cheek.
'Bye Gabriel'

Alessio and I went on a dinner date. He took me to a big restaurant. 'This is amazing Alessio..' I say while admiring him and the restaurant.
He smiles and plays with my hands. 'Your amazing Bambi, I love you and I want to be with you my whole life. I want to be the man in your life who will protect you from everything and everyone, I want to make love with you whenever there is time for it, I want to kiss you every morning when we wake up together. Elena... I'm willing to give up my job for you and for Kamiel. I don't want my boy to get hurt because of my job. It's dangerous... we got lucky this time when you didn't get caught when you killed that boss' he says.
I sigh and look at him. 'Baby, you mean everything to me and I don't want you to quit your job because of me and my son... you can't just stop being a boss... I mean your technically my mob boss. That's hot.. very hot'

Alessio grins. 'You think that's hot... wait until we get to the bedroom and-...'
'Sir.. your food is ready' the waitress says.
Alessio looks up, I blush a little and laughs softly. 'Thank you miss..'
Alessio rubs his neck and looks at his food. 'I should be more... I shouldn't talk dirty to you when we're in public' he says with a smile. I lean over the table and look in his eyes. 'Wait until you see my red panties... your favorite was red right?' I whisper seductively. Alessio grins and gives me a kiss.
'I'm not that hungry in my food anymore. I want my desert already'
'Oh and what if i say we will book a hotel for the night and get some desert..' I say while playing with his pants to tease him. Alessio looks around. 'Fuck the food I want you now' he says while standing up.

'We're leaving, thank you for the food. Here's your money, take the tip' alessio says in a hurry.
'But sir you haven't touched your food ye-..'
Alessio already takes my hand and drives me to a hotel close to our house.

'Wow this is fancy' I say while looking around the hotel room. It's beautiful.
Alessio grabs my hips and lifts me up. 'Baby, your driving me crazy! I want you to take off your clothes slowly...' he says horny. I smile. 'I can't take off my clothes when your holding me'
Alessio let's me go while I grab a chair. 'Sit, your getting the best time of your life baby!'
I slowly unzip my dress. I let the fabric fall of my shoulders and make some sexy moves. Alessio likes it and leans back, his eyes are all over me.
I take off my dress and swing with my body. I get a little closer to Alessio. I stoke his legs with my fingers. 'Whoops.. Im sorry sir.. I dropped my pen' I say while bending over with my ass almost in his face. A little grin appears on my face while I get up again. 'Whoops... I don't have a pen.. silly me'
Alessio looks at me and gets up. 'You got to stop..' he says. I'm shocked. 'What do you mean.. am I not good enough?'
Alessio grabs my hips. 'Your the best but I want to ask you something important.. something that means so much to me..'
I sigh and look at him. I grab a bathrobe and put it on. 'Bambi, look at me. Don't be sad.. we can have sex all night but I have this important thing to ask... I was thinking about this and I think it's the best not to hide this' he gets on his knees and smiles. 'But... Elena Russo... do you want to mary me?!'