Chapter four

As soon as the guys are in the limo I run towards the lady who works here.
'Please can you help me miss? I'm not with him he kidnapped me! Please help me!'
The woman just stares at me. 'non ti capisco' she says. I sigh and understand her. Most people in Italy know English but she doesn't.
'mi dispiace, mi aiuterai a uscire di qui. Alessio mi ha rapito'
The woman's face changes from a smile to an angry face. I don't know why but I think I convinced her to help me. She closes the doors of the store and lets me go.

I run away as fast as possible, with all my thoughts in my mind I try to find a way out of here. With the cab or something. I can't have a live like this. It's impossible. Just seconds later I see a cab. I run towards the man and get in.
'Can you help me signore, I'm in trouble. Can you bring to...' even before I could talk the man opens the door for me. The man in the cab seems familiar. 'Aren't you Dreaz!?' I ask him. The man nods and drives me after a small explanation to my boyfriends house. I can't see my father after this, i can't take it.

I knock on the door waiting for Fernando to open up. I play with my nails because I'm so nervous and scared. How can everything change in one day!? One freaking day!
'Elena?' Fernando says. I push him in and close the door.
'Are you fucking pazzo!? Alessio just kidnapped me!? I don't know what to do anymore'
I freak out a little. I know going to Fernando's house doesn't help that much but I needed to be with him, even after what happened today.
'What are you talking about Elena. Get out of here!' Fernando yells. I look at him with big eyes. 'You heard what I said. Get the fuck out of here!'
I walk back a little. 'What's wrong with you!?' I ask angry.
'What's wrong?! Your a fucking whore Elena' he grabs my neck and pushes me against the wall. 'Every single day we were together I knew this shit. Every day I needed to deal with the fact my capo is your man. He's your and your his. Fuck it you stupid bitch!'
Fernando grabs harder, his hands almost choke me. I try to breathe but it's hard. What does he mean, did he know about this. And what does he mean with 'his capo'?
'Stop Nando!' I say scared. I try to get him off me.
'You will be punished for this!'
He starts to beat me up. I can feel my body cramp up. It hurts bad. 'Stop! Please stop!'
Fernando seems to like this all. He grabs me and pushes me on the couch. I try to escape but he already is on top of me. He kisses my chest and smiles. I don't like this at all, my whole body hurts while he just kisses me.
Tears appear on my face. 'Please stop fernando' I say with tears in my eyes.
He laughs. 'I'm going to prove your mine. Even tho that stupid Donatelli is here. We're making a deal, your coming to my house every week and I'll decide what we're going to do!' He says with an angry tone. 'Understand!'
I nod and cry harder. He smiles and takes off my clothes. 'Your so beautiful Elena, your mother did a good job. I hope she looked great too'
Fernando knows that my mother is a soft spot of me. I punch him in his face with regret knowing what he will do after. Fernando wipes away his blood that's coming out of his nose.
'sei una cattiva ragazza che conosci' he spreads my legs and smiles. 'Time for punishment'
'Please Fernando you know I'm a-..'
'You think I care about your virginity. I've been waiting for almost a year to get you fucked up' he says with a laugh.
I can feel him enjoying the moment, his moans are awful. I feel so bad. No man ever seen me naked or even touched me. This feels so bad. I couldn't even decide if I wanted to give away my virginity, he just took it from me. For months I was thinking he was the one because he was so sweet and caring but now, now I see the monster inside him.
I start to scream out of pain, Fernando is hurting me bad. My whole body feels dead.

'That was amazing babe' Fernando says while breathing heavily. I shake after, my head is thinking to much. I wipe my tears away and sit down. Everything feels sore.
'Can I-I go... p-please?' I say scared. Fernando laughs and puts his clothes on.
'Of course baby, see you next week. Maybe we're going a little further then just this'
I put on my clothes and run away. I can hear him laugh in his house. I cry again. How can I feel so miserable and tortured. It's already dark, only the moon and the lights light up the streets. I feel scared, my father never lets me out when it's dark. I walk around the corner, a gun is pointed against my head. I yell but someone keeps a hand in front of my mouth.
They put a bag over my head and take me with them.

I got in a car and we drove to some place. I try to get myself out of the car but there are two men watching me. After minuted the car stops. 'Get out!' One man says. We get out of the car and walk inside some house.
The smell is familiar. They take off the bag. The light here is very bright so I blink a couple of times to focus again.
'Trying to escape?'
The deep and manly voice shocks me. It's him, Alessio comes around the corner with his drink in his hands.