"They're starting! They're starting!" Terry was about to fall out of his seat, he was that excited.

Jungkook looked around the entire field. It seemed that most were wearing something gold or red, cheering for Gryffindor. Even the Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs wanted the Gryffindors to win. Part of Jungkook agreed with the rest, and of COURSE he would like to see Minguk disappointed. But, there was that one little thing: Jimin. Jungkook knew that Jimin was over competitive, and even though he was a Slytherin, that didn't mean that he should lose! This was just so- how did Hobi do it? How could someone be so happy and friendly, to everyone, even YOONGI, all the time? How could someone be such a great friend to everyone? Jungkook knew, HE wasn't a very good friend. He couldn't even bring himself to TALK to Jimin at the Slytherin table.

Meanwhile, Hobi had literally gone over to the Slytherin table a few nights ago just to hug Yoongi. Yes. Just to HUG Yoongi. MIN. YOON. GI! Hobi had been rebuffed of course, and Minguk had given Hoseok the most AWFUL glare, but... THE NEXT NIGHT, HOBI HAD DONE IT AGAIN! If anything, Hoseok should have been placed in Gryffindor!

Madam Hooch blew her whistle, and the players flew into formation. Jungkook could see Jimin was gripping his broomstick hard.

"And the Quaffle is taken immediately by Angelina Johnson of Gryffindor — what an excellent Chaser that girl is, and rather attractive, too —"

"JORDAN!" Professor Mcconagall snapped.

"Sorry, Professor." Lee Jordan SEEMED sheepish, but the next moment, he was at it again. "And that EXTREMELY pretty- I mean- she's really belting along up there, a neat pass to Kim Seokjin, a good find of Oliver Wood's, last year only a reserve — back to Johnson and — no, the Slytherins have taken the Quaffle, Slytherin Captain Marcus Flint gains the Quaffle and off he goes — Flint flying like an eagle up there — he's going to sc– no, stopped by an excellent move by Gryffindor Keeper Wood and the Gryffindors take the Quaffle — that's Chaser Katie Bell of Gryffindor there, nice dive around Flint, off up the field and — OUCH — that must have hurt, hit in the back of the head by a Bludger — Quaffle taken by the Slytherins — that's Jeon Minguk speeding off toward the goalposts, but he's blocked by a second Bludger — Oh, he looks MAD— sent his way by Fred or George Weasley, can't tell which — nice play by the Gryffindor Beater, anyway, and Johnson back in possession of the Quaffle, a clear field ahead and off she goes — she's really flying — dodges a speeding Bludger — the goalposts are ahead — come on, now, Angelina — Keeper Bletchley dives — misses — GRYFFINDOR SCORE!"

And all of them were screaming and jumping in the air. Terry seemed a bit TOO excited. Jungkook smiled as he saw Namjoon screaming with Hermione and Ron. He was also VERY satisfied. Minguk looked as if he was going to scream. Geez. Minguk should just learn to CHILL. After all, it was only the first point...

Taehyun was keeping his eyes peeled for the Snitch, but he couldn't seem to locate it anywhere. "Jungkook! Do you see it?"

Jungkook was just about to reply in the negative, when he suddenly saw it. He caught a gold flashy object glinting. The Snitch was hovering near the goal post. It suddenly started moving quickly. It seemed as if Jungkook was the only one to notice-

"Slytherin in possession," Lee Jordan was saying, "Chaser Pucey ducks two Bludgers, two Weasleys, and Chaser Bell, and speeds toward the — wait a moment — was that the Snitch?"

And then they ALL saw it. It zoomed past the Slytherin Chaser, Adrien Pucey. Jimin and Harry zoned in on the Snitch, and for a moment, there didn't seem to be a Seeker in the lead, they were both neck in neck. Suddenly, Harry pulled ahead slightly. Everyone held their breaths. Then all the Gryffindors gasped. The Slytherin captain, Marcus Flint, had rammed into Harry! It was all Harry could do to keep from falling off his broomstick.