Chapter Three

Jeon Minguk wrenched Jungkook along the corridor of the train, and for some reason, students parted like the Red Sea for the two siblings. Jungkook was practically running after his older brother, trying very hard to keep up.

The Jeon siblings entered a compartment, where a boy was waiting. He had silver hair and glittering black eyes, and was leaning casually against the bench in the room, looking almost half asleep.

"Yoongi!" Minguk dragged Jungkook and pushed him onto the bench across from Yoongi, he himself plopping down next to Yoongi.

	Yoongi lifted one of his eyebrows slightly, before greeting the elder boy

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Yoongi lifted one of his eyebrows slightly, before greeting the elder boy. "Hey Minguk. Who is that?" he gestured to Jungkook, who squirmed and looked down at the floor. "Is that your brother?"

"Yes," was the answer. "Itsy Bitsy Kookie, why don't you say hi? This is Min Yoongi, a great role model for you!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "I don't know what you mean by a great role model, but if you want some advice on how to be a rock, I'm your guy." He stared at Jungkook, a bit bemused that the younger boy seemed too scared of his brother to even look up or make eye contact with his friend.

Jungkook could feel the eyes of the intimidating boy on him, but he did not lift his head. The door to the compartment opened suddenly, and Park Jimin, accompanied by Draco Malfoy, the son of two very respectable people, in Mr and Mrs Jeon's eyes at least, entered.

"Oh, sorry! We did not know that anyone was in here!" Jimin backed out of the room, but Draco continued to stand stock still.

"Hey! Aren't you Jeon Minguk?" Draco pointed at Minguk.

Minguk nodded slowly, knowing who Malfoy was, as well as the other boy standing behind him, Jimin.

Jimin looked out of place in the room, and Yoongi just continued to ignore them all, curling up on the bench, and proceeding to fall asleep.

"Yes, I am." Minguk said slowly. "And, you are Draco Malfoy, and you are Park Jimin, correct?"

Jungkook turned towards his older brother in shock, surprised that the boy who never took the effort to memorize others' names had called the two boys by their actual names! Jungkook had lived with being called 'Itsy Bitsy Kookie' pretty much all his life, and these two had come in, already earning Minguk's respect? While Jungkook was a bit jealous, and also a bit bitter, he was also impressed. He supposed that it also had something to do with their parents.......

Suddenly, Jungkook realized that the door to the compartment was open, and that Minguk was busy. Jimin moved onto the compartment, and the way out was clear. Before any of them could close the door, Jungkook was already out of the room and into the hallway.

He did not know how long he had until Minguk realized that he was gone and would come after him, and so Jungkook did not waste time getting as far away from the compartment as he could.