Chapter 7.75

Stan and Ford argued downstairs about the whole situation.

"I don't understand Sixer! Why can't Dipper leave?!" Stan yelled.

Ford pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, "Stanley I already explained this, it's because of Gravity Falls's weirdness magnet. It draws in odd things, including myself and Dipper."

"That still doesn't explain why he can't leave!"

"There's a barrier around Gravity Falls keeping us inside. It keeps all the weirdness under control." Ford explained.

"Us?" Stan asked.

Ford bit his lip, "Stanley... I can't leave either."

"What?!" Stan yelled, "But you're not weird! You're just a huge nerd!"

Ford slapped his forehead and waved his hand at Stan, showing his six fingers.

"Oh," Stan chuckled, "right."

"I'm sorry Stanley, but our plan to travel the world isn't going to be possible."

Stan jolted up a bit and his eyes grew wide, "But- but this is our dream! What I've been waiting for us to do our whole lives!"

Ford put his arm on Stan's shoulder, "I'm so sorry Stanley."

Stan quickly brushed off Ford's arm and gave him an angry/upset look, "I'm- I'm going to bed."

Stan stomped off into his room and slammed the door.

Ford sighed and looked into the night sky through the window, "What has this family become?"