Chapter 2

Stan and Ford came as fast as they could. They parked Stanley's car behind the bus and walked towards the bus driver who was looking at the engine in the back.

"What's going on here?!" Grunkle Stan asked the bus driver.

The bus driver looked up, "Oh, it's you. Well she just won't budge," he said pointing to the bus, "but I don't see anything wrong with her!"

Ford looked at the engine, "Hmmm, I don't see anything wrong either. Wait... where are the kids?"

"Inside, but I think one of them's gone crazy cause he threw himself to the back of the bus!"

Stan and Ford looked at each other worried and started rushing toward the bus doors, when suddenly Ford stopped and banged his head like there was a brick wall right in front of him.

"Ouch!" he said, rubbing his forehead.

Stan looked back to his brother, "What's wrong Sixer?" he asked.

Ford had a shocked and confused look on his face.

"Sixer?"

Ford shook his head, "Oh, um, nothing's wrong!" he lied, "I'm just going to ask the bus driver some questions; you go to the kids."

"Alright..." Stan said with suspicion.

Stan went into the bus and saw Dipper and Mabel at the very end, with Dipper sitting on the floor, hugging his knees, with his head down and Mabel sitting on the seats next to him.

"What are you kids doing all the way in the back?" Stan asked.

Dipper looked up and smiled, "Grunkle Stan! You're here! Where's Great Uncle Ford?"

"Well of course I'm here!" Stan said, "And Pointdexter is outside talking to the bus driver."

"So what's the big emergency?" Stan asked.

"Dipper's stuck." Mabel said.

"Stuck?" Stan asked.

Grunkle Stan looked down at his nephew who had his back straight against the wall. Dipper just waved at him with an awkward smile.

Stan came up to Mabel and whispered into her ear, "Mabel I know your brother's weak, but can't you at least help him stand up?"

Mabel brushed Stan off and sighed, "No, I mean, he's stuck to the wall. It's like he was super glued to the back of the bus!"

Stan looked at Dipper and stuck his arm out. Dipper grabbed his hand and Stan tried to pull him.

It was no use. Stan let go of Dipper's hand and started to pant from exhaustion.

"Wow, he really is stuck!" Stan said.

Dipper and Mabel just nodded at him.

Meanwhile Ford was outside trying to figure out why he couldn't reach to the front of the bus. It was so weird, it was as if an invisible wall had stopped him from passing through. He looked around and saw the "Now Leaving Gravity Falls" sign. It was as if, he couldn't leave Gravity Falls.