Chapter 16

Sunny's POV

"That sounds amazing," I said.

*Time Skip*

We put in a movie and snuggled into our fort that I made earlier in the day. I laid out on Rocky and he let me. He pulled me in closer to him and kissed my forehead. I adjusted my position so I could see the screen. I had my head on his chest for most of the movie. "Hey Sunny?" Rocky asked halfway through the movie.

"Yes, Rocky?" I answered looking up at him.

"I want to distract you from the movie for a bit," he said and I didn't know why he said it. I've never seen the movie before, so I didn't understand but went with it.

"Okay, but why?" I asked.

"Trust me okay?"

"Okay I trust you," I said.

"I missed you today, did you have fun building the fort and setting up for the movie?" He asked.

"It was fun! I missed you too though. I honestly miss Binnie... I'd never tell him, but sometimes I just miss the old times, y' know?"

"If you miss him why don't you try to spend time with him?"

"Because I don't want to take time away from him having time to himself and his friends," I said breaking eye contact just in time to see the movie. The lead female and her boyfriend walking to the park only for a car to speed up and hit her boyfriend.

ROCKY'S POV

Sunny looks at the screen only to see the lead female and her boyfriend walking to the park and a car speeding up and hitting her boyfriend. As soon as the scene is over Sunny starts shaking and trembling. "AHHHH!!" She screams and curls into a ball and starts screaming full volume and crying, at this point she's off my chest and on the padded floor. I hug her and try to console her but nothing works.

We are the only ones home so I have to try my best to calm her down. Her screaming only intensifies and so do her sobs. She's full-on crying and screaming and I keep doing everything I possibly can think of to pull her out of it. After about 30 minutes I hear the front door slam open and the sound of things hitting the floor followed by someone running up the stairs. Sunny's bedroom door is suddenly slammed open and then I see Bin rushing over to us and grabbing Sunny up like she's a baby and cradling her.

He carries her to her bed and sits down and pulls her closer to him. She gets out of her fetal position and wraps her arms around him, she continues screaming and sobbing but this time into his shoulder. She doesn't quiet down nor does she show signs of stopping. He just keeps rubbing her back, he doesn't say anything. He eventually moves one of his hands to her head and starts playing with her hair. She just screams louder. This goes on for about another hour and a half and she eventually falls asleep in Bin's arms. I could tell that seeing her like that really hurt him.

He lays her down carefully under her sheets and kisses her forehead. He then motions for me to follow him, so I do. He asks me what happened and I tell him. We end up talking for a few hours while sitting at the kitchen island drinking tea when suddenly we hear ear-piercing screams coming from Sunny's room. Bin immediately drops what he's doing and dashed up the stairs taking two to three stairs at a time. I follow suit, when I get there Bin is already sweeping her up and sitting on her bed.

He just holds her quietly rocking her back and forth. Her screams are loud and her voice is hoarse. No words come out just screams and cries. I quietly leave the room and walk downstairs to the couch and cry into my palms. "It's all my fault if I didn't recommend that stupid movie she would be okay!" I screamed to myself in my head. "I shouldn't have allowed her to watch that movie!" I cried.