Chapter 5

*Time skip brought to you by Jinjin's slow rapping*

Sunny's POV

        We have all finished eating now and everyone was doing their own little thing. Sanha wasn't doing anything so I went to him, "Hey Sanha!" I said.

      He turned around and smiled then said, "Hi Sunny!" We started talking when we heard Moon Bin call Rocky over to him, Bin looked serious while Rocky looked a little nervous. "What do you think is going on?" Sanha asked.

        "I honestly have no idea," I responded, "What do you think is going on?"

         "I don't know either," Sanha said.

Rocky's POV

          I was sitting around on my phone when I suddenly heard Bin say, "Rocky come here for a moment," he looked serious. I was nervous as I made my way over to him. Eunwoo looked at me with a worried look, then patted my shoulder and walked off.

          "Hyung, what's wrong?" I asked.

         "I just wanna talk to you that's all. I'm not mad at you or anything," he said and I felt relieved.

         "Ok, what do you wanna talk to me about?" I asked.

          "My sister, I have a few questions for you," Bin said. I nodded my head to tell him to continue, which he did. "Do you like her? And I don't mean as in just a friend or best friend. I want you to be honest I won't get mad," he said.

            "I don't know if I like her like that, but I do know that I want to protect her, keep her safe, I never want to leave her side, I want to be there for her forever, it makes me mad and upset that her ex did that to her. I love having her in my arms, I don't like seeing her sad, and I don't want her to have boys all over her," I said honestly.

            "It sounds like you like her, Rocky. I have a few more questions though," Moon Bin said.

             "Ok, I might like her but I don't really know if I do or not, and what are your other questions?" I asked.

             "How would you feel if Hansol got a hold of her again and she didn't tell us because he threatened her, and he was hurting her again?" Bin asked me. I'm guessing he was gonna ask me each question one by one.

            "I would feel angry if he got to her again, and I would feel sad that she would have to go through all of that crap alone again. I would wanna freaking beat him up if he even laid a finger on her and I would feel bad for her. She doesn't deserve to go through that stuff," I said. Bin just looked at me and then nodded.

         "Ok, how would you feel if she got a boyfriend that treated her right and they would hang out with us and they were all cuddly together?" he asked me.

           "I would feel happy for her but also jealous of the guy," I answered.

            "How would you feel if she got into a bad accident and was in a coma?" he asked. I knew that this was a test to see if I actually liked his sister, I wanted to lie, but I just stuck with my honest feelings.

            "I would be scared, sad, worried, stressed, and if she was in a coma for a long time I would be depressed," I said.

          "Last questions, how would you feel if someone was bullying her? How would you feel if she opened up to you? And how would you feel if she told you, she likes you as more than a friend?" Bin asked.