Chapter 6

Time skip
*Morning*
Sunny's POV
I woke up and kept my eyes closed. I snuggled farther under the blankets and pulled my teddy bear closer to my body. I buried my face in it, it was hard and felt muscular. Then I realized that it was a person, my eyes shot open and I pushed the body away from me. I was scared, the body then turned over and revealed his identity to be Rocky. I had forgotten that he had spent the night last night and I asked him to stay with me on the bed.
"Hey are you okay?" Rocky asked.
"I'm okay oppa," I said.
"Good, well Bin hyung and Eunwoo hyung already left. Bin left some breakfast in the kitchen for us," Rocky said.
"Okay," I said and started getting off the bed to go eat. "I'm going to go eat. You coming?"
            "Sure," he said.
            We went downstairs and into the kitchen and ate the food Bin and Eunwoo left for us. "Hey Sunny, do you want to drop the formalities?" Rocky asked.
            "Sure," I said.
            We then continued eating, once we were done we went to the living room and turned on a movie. We then got comfortable on the couch and turned our attention to the movie. Half way through the movie the door bell rang. "I'll get it," I said and got off the couch and went to the door. I opened the door and there stood Tae with a gun to his head held by Hanson.

~~~~~~~~
A/n:
Hey sorry for the short chapter and for how long it took me to upload. I will try to update again soon. I left y'all on a cliffhanger hahaha the suspense.

290 words