Chapter 15

"Rocky let's go to my room," I said and started up the stairs with him following. We went into my room and sat down I sat on my bed crisscrossed and Rocky sat in front of me the same way. "I think it's time I'm honest with both of us. I like you a lot, but I'm still in love with Eric. He and I went through everything together and I haven't been able to give him up. I keep having nightmares and stuff, I want to be able to really love you but I can't give Eric up. He was my everything for so long that I can't, I don't know how to give that up," I said.

       "Hey, listen I know falling for you wouldn't be a cakewalk. I know you love Eric it's obvious, I know you are still hurting and I want to help you through it. I'm not going anywhere unless that's what you want. I will help you through it and everything that you want help with. Do you still want to go on the date?" he asked.

       "Yeah, I do. Hey Rocky?" I said.

       "Yes?" 

       "I like you a lot," I giggled out.

       "I like you too," he chuckled. I then tackled him in a hug and kissed his cheek and giggled. We stayed like that awhile me just laying on top of him with my head in the crook of his neck with his arms around my waist. I started to fall asleep when Eunwoo came in.

        "Hey you two should probably get ready to go to sleep it's getting late," he said. 

       "Okay, we will goodnight Oppa," I said.

       "Goodnight Sunny, night Rocky," he said.

       "Night Hyung," Rocky said back. Then Eunwoo left and I put my head back in Rocky's neck.

       "I'm  not crushing you, am I?" I asked.

        "No, of course, not," he replied. 

         "Okay, goodnight Rocky," I whispered.

         "Goodnight Sunny," he said.

*Time skip*

       I woke up and held onto Rocky a little tighter afraid he too will disappear. "Good morning Sunny," he chuckled. I just kept pulling him closer and snuggling deeper into him. He eventually just moved closer to me. "You seem very snuggly today," he commented while chuckling. 

       "Yeah, I just want to be with you today," I said as I climbed onto him and put my face in his neck. "I like being here."

       "Just do whatever makes you comfortable, also I have a schedule today with Bin. Wanna tag along? We can get ramen after!" he stated. 

       "I may go or I may go do something with Eunwoo or Tae," I said. 

       "Okay do whatever makes you happy okay?" he said.

       "If I could have whatever makes me happy, you'd be staying here all day," I said.

       "I know me too, I'm going to miss you today," he said.

      "I feel like I'm just using you and leading you on," I said as I leaned up and looked at him. God, he looks so kissable. 

      "But, you aren't and I know that," he said. I kept staring at his lips, I can't help it.

      "Can I kiss you?" I asked and immediately realized what I said and blushed.

     He chuckled and then said, "Anytime," he then pulled me to him and kissed me. It was soft and passionate and I felt everything around me start to fade, all of my worries were gone, my heart was beating so loud and hard I'm sure Rocky could hear it. He snaked one of his arms around my waist and the other at the back of my neck. I place one of my hands on his stomach and the other behind his hair. He pulls me closer right as I start pulling on him desperately. I start lightly tugging on his hair, he groaned slightly. God, he's so hot, I keep tugging gently while he rolls us over so he's on top of me.

      I pull on his shirt to get him to come closer to me but he still keeps the space between us, the kiss gets a little more heated and I end up wrapping my legs around him to get him even closer. He complies and leans more into me, eventually, we are flush against each other basically. I become adventurous and slide my hand down his body to the hem of his shirt. I gently put my hand in his shirt and he pulls away slightly and shudders under my touch. "You're so beautiful," he said and started kissing along my jaw. I move my hand up and just wrap it around his body.

       "Rocky, please?" I beg. I pull him up slightly and slam my lips back on his, I couldn't help it. I kept trying to give him subtle hints of what I want, he either caught on and is acting like he hasn't or is actually clueless. I slide my hands down and start pulling on his T-shirt letting him know I want it gone.

       "Sunny, no. We can't, I can't. I'm sorry. I want to, trust me but you still love Eric and I can't torment myself like that. It's just not fair to me. Maybe one day," he said. I completely understood where he was coming from. 

       He slowly sat up onto his knees then moved to sit beside me while I pulled myself up. "Rocky, I'm sorry," I whispered. 

       "Hey, you don't need to be sorry. I liked it, a lot. One day maybe okay?" he asked. I nodded and he just pulled me onto his lap so I am straddling him. He kissed me gently and then pulled away. I buried my head in his neck and just breathed in his smell. My heart was still beating fast against my ribs, it was getting louder and louder it was ringing in my ears. My vision started going black so I just gripped onto Rocky tighter, my body started shaking and I felt like I was spinning. I tried to find a purchase but couldn't. 

       I felt panic take over my body, I let out whimpers to try to tell Rocky to get Bin. Before I could, I hear the door open and my breathing gets heavier. "Hyung, I don't know what happened, but something's wrong," I heard Rocky's muffled voice he sounds miles away. I felt arms wrap around me and then hook under my legs, Bin. He was holding me like a baby and rocking me back and forth.

       "Hey Sunny,  it's Binnie. I got you, breathe with me okay? Take a nice steady deep breath in, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5," I heard him say. I turned my head in his neck and followed instructions. He was rocking me back and forth. "exhale, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5," he continued. This went on for a few minutes, I eventually calmed down. 

      "Sunny?" Bin questioned gently. 

      "Hm?" I asked.

      "What happened?" he asked gently. Even I didn't know, so I shrugged. "Oh, okay," he said and put me beside Rocky. I immediately ran to Rocky on my knees and laid my head on his lap. Bin chuckled and walked out. 

      "Are you okay?" he asked as he slowly started running his finger through my hair.

      "Yeah, but I want you to stay," I said.

       "How about this, you come with us to our schedule, it won't take long. Or you can stay here and start setting up?" he purposed.

       "Hmmmm, what do you have in mind?" I asked.

       "Movie night?" 

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I know it's been a while. This summer I was barely home, I'm going to try to have more frequent updates. School starts soon for me so I'll try to figure out an updating schedule. It's been a little over two years since I started this book, but honestly, I kept it on the back burner. I love writing this. Also, there's the hot scene hehe. The next chapter will mainly fluff so please look forward to that. I enjoyed writing this. Please let me know how you liked it. 

1350 words