Chapter 9

"Sunny?" Tae said softly.

I just whimpered softly when he talked to me. I felt so broken and scared. I just want Eric back and for him to tell me everything will be okay and that he's here just like he used to. The last time Eric had to do that in a situation similar to this was when Hansol slapped me and called me a slut and had me tied up all while he beat me, this was the one thing Bin didn't know. I then started crying harder when I thought of everything Hansol had done to me.

TAEYONG'S POV

A few minutes after I called her name she started crying harder. I felt so bad and I felt responsible so I started to tear up. All of a sudden she started practically screaming while she cried and it broke my heart. We all stood shocked when she started screaming while crying. I then lost it and started to cry. "ERIC!!" she suddenly screamed.

Then Bin pulled her closer to his body and put his hand on her head stroking it. He put his head next to her and started to just kiss her head and tell her that he was there. "Eric," she softly let out and cried. I felt my heart break at just the sound of his name, we were all still healing after losing him.

I then realized that everyone was staring at Sunny and Bin. Sunny was still sobbing uncontrollably. "Tae," she whispered.

I went up to her and whispered back, "Yes, Sun?" She then turned around and ran out of Bin's arms and up to me and cried harder and Bin looked at me while crying I opened up my other arm and he hugged us and we all cried together. A few minutes later and Bin left the hug I still had my head next to Sunny's. Sunny was still whispering Eric's and my name over and over like they were the only things she knew how to say. Once she calmed down a little I asked her if she wanted to talk privately and she nodded her head.

"We'll be right back," I said and we walked to the farthest corner in the room and she hide her face the whole time. "Sunny?" I asked and she looked at me with her red puffy cheeks that were tear stained and her bloodshot eyes and red puffy lips.

"If you need a place to stay for awhile you are welcome to stay at my dorm with me and the guys, I'll cancel my schedule and just stay there with you until you and Bin find a new place," I offered her. "And I'm sorry for saying to go with Hansol I shouldn't have said that especially since I wanted to scream for you to run away and to not look back. When you said you would go with him my heart dropped and I was so upset. I love you Sunny and I want you to stay safe. I will make more time for you whether it be to wake up earlier or stay up later or text you during breaks or have you over every chance I get then so be it. I want to be close with you again. I miss you, I hate that this is the time I choose to express all of this. I hate that this is what it takes for me to open up to you," I said and she started to cry again after I finished.

I then pulled her into a hug and kissed her head. I truly love this woman in front of me.

ROCKY'S POV

Tae and Sunny went to a corner to talk while Bin just stayed in Eunwoo's arms and cried to his heart's content. I stared at Taeyong hyung and Sunny he seemed to be talking to her about something important. After a few minutes of talking he grabbed Sunny into his arms and hugged her and then he freaking kissed her head?!?!?

MOON BIN'S POV

After I left Taeyong's hug I went straight up to Eunwoo and hugged him tight and finally left my tears fall freely, I felt him cry into my shoulder as I cried in his. "It's okay Binnie I'm here," he whispered over and over again into my ear to make me feel better. "Cry it all out I won't stop you," he whispered and I just cried even harder. Eunwoo and I slowly walked away from everyone as I still cried. We sat down on the couch and Eunwoo sat down and pulled me down to sit next to him.