He climbed on top of me with a devilish, sly smile. I felt him slide his pulsating dick against the dampened lips of my pussy. My pussy throbbed with pain and desire to feel his dick inside... inside me.

Yet he made me wait.

He continued to fondle the opening of my pussy with the soft, velvety head of his rigid dick. His head teased my pussy making it twitch in anticipation as it coated his head with my flowing juices. Rubbing his hard cock against my clit I could feel my pussy swelling with flaming desire.

The sun was coming up in the early morning sky. I could see it starting to peer through the edges of the building, giving a soft glow to everything.

I wanted his body against mine. I needed to feel him inside me.

I needed him for the rest of my life. My heart pounded with emotions of desire and lust.

I felt the heat of his hand as he began to stroke my breast. I groaned in frustration at his switch in focus.

I felt his fingertips pinch my nipples between them as my body longed for more. I climbed back on top of him. We begin kissing intensely with our bodies pressed firmly against each other.

My body went limp as he began to kiss my neck down toward my breast. He took my erect nipple into his wet, hot mouth. As I felt the moist, warmth of his mouth I could feel the juices in my pussy begin to flow across the lips of my passion-swollen pussy. He rolled me over onto my back as he laid his body against my side. Kissing across my smooth, silky breast he caressed my body working his way down toward my waistline.

He began to run his hands over my wet pussy. My pussy tightened in pleasure as he penetrated one finger inside the moisture. I could feel the pressure of the palm of his hand against my clit as his finger thrust inside my pulsating pussy.

I allowed my hands to once again find his hard cock as I begin to kiss him. I stroked the head of his thick cock and he drove his finger deeper inside me. I could feel my juices coating his finger as he began to able pressure on my g-spot. Unable to stand it anymore I pushed his hand away before I came in his palm.

"That was the most beautiful thing I have witnessed." His switch from aggressive to gentle was surprising, but very Paxton.

He moved my hand away as he climbed onto my shaking body. We both knew that our worlds would forever shift with this moment.

He slowly slid his stiff, throbbing dick into the wetness of my pulsating tight pussy. My body shivered in relief as my pussy released a heavy flow of cum onto his dick.

I dug my nails into his back as he drove himself deeper into my welcoming pussy. He pushed harder into my pussy. I gladly brought my legs up under his arms to open my legs wider allowing him easier entrance. As he thrust harder into my wet pussy I begin to sink my fingernails deeper into his flesh, leaving red marks. I was pushing my body upward to meet his downward thrust I could feel his body getting tenser as he picked up pace in his thrust.

I began to moan as I felt him throb inside me. I could not take it any longer. The pressure inside was unbearable. I felt my fingernails sinking into the flesh of his back as I let out a scream of pleasure. My body tensed and began to shiver, as I felt warm, wet juices run out of my soaked, swollen pussy.

The morning sun was on the rise.

The passion, wanting and yearning of my body had me arching, bringing my body forward to meet him one last time.

He grabbed my arms as he rammed deeper inside me causing another scream of pleasure to escape from under my heavy breathing. I could feel his warm cum gush inside of me as he grunted into my ear.

"Holy shit, Theia,"

At his words, I almost finished again.

Our warm juices began to run out of my drenched pussy over my swollen lips. I shivered as he laid on top of me kissing me with a passion I had never felt before.

We lay there staring into each other's eyes. There was a bond made between us that evening that I have never felt with anyone else.

The morning sun was shining high in the sky now. The yellow beams danced along the glass walls, my aura represented in the brightness of the light filtering through.

I was unsure of what to say, not wanting to take away from this perfect moment. I just knew I did not want to leave his side.

I never would want to leave his side.

He was the one who broke the silence.

"Do you feel it?"

I knew what he meant. I needed him to complete me.

"I don't think I have ever been closer to a person, but it still feels like something is missing." I hid my head, I felt ashamed. I was beyond happy but there was still a piece of me empty.

"It won't be whole until I mark you."

I shivered, and my next words even surprised me.

"Do it."