I got my wish quickly, I felt his strong arms wrap around my back and his hot breath in my ear.

He spun me around, pushing me up against the closest table. The backs of my knees hit the edge, forcing me to sit. He towered over me, but I wasn't scared. I was excited.

His hand wrapped around my neck. He looked dangerously hot as his eyes smouldered.

"I didn't know you liked games." He began to blow on my nipples, his hand still holding my neck.

"Two can play that way," he said quietly as he started to back away.

But I couldn't take it, my arms shot out, grabbing his arms. I didn't want him anywhere but over top, or under me.

I was going to hold him like this was the only night I would be alive. I wanted more of him then the feeling of my hand on him. More then just the touch of his luscious lips pressed against mine.

I wanted to feel his muscular naked body against mine. I wanted to feel him thrusting deep inside me. I did not want to lose something I had just found.

Without thinking about it, we found ourselves embraced in each other's arms as he started kissing me passionately. As his hands begin to caress my body, my heart pounded inside my chest. Thoughts of his warm lips gently kissing my neck ran through my mind. The simple perceptions turned into images of my nipples inside his fiery mouth as he sucked my breast.

My body wanted so much more. My body began to ache for him. I wanted to feel the heat of his bare body against mine. My hands started to inch down. In our moments of entanglement, I had not even noticed him undressing. It was almost more than I could stand.

"Mmm, you are one that chose to toy with me, you are going to have to wait." As he pulled my hands away from his dick.

I allowed myself to explore his body with my hands, everywhere but there.

Rubbing my hands over his taut skin. Feeling the warmth of his bareback and exposed chest makes my body begins to twitch.

Our lips never seemed to lose contact with the other's body. My body was aching with want for him. I could feel the throb of yearning in my pussy. I wanted him inside me. I didn't want to wait.

I allowed my fingers to flow down toward the stiffness of his boxers. His dick was hard and it jumped with my sudden touch.

He blew on my bare chest again.

My nipples were hard with excitement and longing for the warmth of his wet mouth. My back arched, my head fell back, my body went limp as his warm, wet mouth enveloped my erect nipple. My hands moved away from his body, I had to support myself as it seemed my torso had gone weak. My body surged with passion. I felt my pussy throb as it became wetter.

His lips once again found mine as he lay his firm body down on top of me. I could feel his heart's repetition inside my chest. He pressed his hips down onto mine.

I could feel his hard dick pressing against my wet pussy. I could feel the juices inside my pussy begin to flow again. I rolled us over with me on top of him as I begin to kiss his chest. I kissed my way down his chest to his stomach then his rigid cock. Through the last piece of fabric separating us, I wrapped my lips around his hard dick blowing warm air onto it. I felt it jump with excitement as his body went limp.

He grabbed me and kissed me lustfully as he laid me back down. His hips pushing into me, I was at his mercy. It became clear to me that he wanted me to be the focus.

I had no objections.

My body tensed with want then relaxed as he slid his finger in my moistened pussy. The warmth of his finger inside my tight pussy caused my body shiver.