This time, Elder Hwang was truly angered.

He knew that even though a large portion of these people were manipulated by Hwang Na-ri, a lot of these long-time staff members had long developed ulterior motives towards Hwang Corps. So, this time, they were given an excuse to revolt.

"Na-ri, go and calm down the shareholders. I will go look for Fany."

"OK grandfather, I will protect Hwang Corps well." Hwang Na-ri had been waiting for these words all along.

"Go," Elder Hwang waved his hand. "Don't disappoint me this time," he said with a deeper meaning.

"Don't worry..." Hwang Na-ri smiled before leaving the study room. It was only after she left that Minho finally spoke up.

"Grandfather..."

"It's not time to reel in the line yet. Let her be happy for now," Elder Hwang said with meaning. "I want to see her comfort the shareholders. I will wait until she thinks that she has victory in her hands before I serve her a fatal blow."

"What about mom..." Minho had long treated Boah as his birth mother so he always called her 'mom'; only Hwang Na-ri called her auntie.

"With your Fany Noona around, Hwang Na-ri can't possibly escape from the palm of her hands." As soon as Elder Hwang thought of the witty Tiffany, he couldn't help but look proud. Of course, this time, Tiffany was only acting out the plan. The true black-bellied mastermind was hidden behind-the-scenes.

"That's good to know..." Minho slowly relaxed.

At this moment, in Hyatt Regency.

"According to sources, the woman who has encountered an accident in Switzerland is Boah, the current president of Hwang Corps and the mother of well-known artist Tiffany..."

As soon as she saw this piece of news, Tiffany directly turned off the television and put down the remote in her hand. Of course, those that weren't aware of the truth, for example Sunny, quickly rushed over to Hyatt Regency. But, they were simply met by a calm-faced Tiffany.

"Aren't you worried?"

"My mom is already on her flight home," Tiffany went to sit on the sofa as she explained to Sunny in an amused tone.

"What do you mean?" Sunny asked with a puzzled expression.

After a short while, Tiffany managed to explain Hwang Na-ri's entire scheme to Sunny. It was none other than an another attempt to seize control of Hwang Corps.

After Sunny finished hearing the explanation, she suddenly realized something, "She is currently heading over to the company to comfort the shareholders. What would happen if she succeeds?"

"This time, apart from dealing with Hwang Na-ri, we are also trying to single out all the shareholders that have doubts about my mother. So, we will just let them fight amongst each other for now...I quite enjoy watching the show..." Tiffany said calmly.

She wanted Hwang Na-ri to think that she had done a great deed. She wanted to wait until Hwang Na-ri a.s.sumed Hwang Corps would definitely end up in her hands. At that time, she would demonstrate to Hwang Na-ri how it felt to be unaware of the oriole behind...

Sunny fell into deep thought for a while and finally understood Tiffany's intention as she raised a thumb in praise, "You want Hwang Na-ri to work hard but reap no reward."

"Since that's what she wants, I'll give it to her," Tiffany smirked. "After all, she tried to hurt my child and I, and she also got me slandered recently. I am going to make her pay back for everything she had done."