142

"Exactly, Sooyoung. Since it's your son, you can't neglect him."

"Besides, you are the one that's​ wrong to begin with. How could you have a child with your ex-girlfriend when you're already married. I think it's best if you don't act so heartless!"

The relatives began to give their 'friendly' advice.

However, Sooyoung looked at everyone calmly and smiled, "Who told you that I got my ex-girlfriend to bear a child?"

All the relatives placed their gaze on Mother Choi.

"Your mother wouldn't have lied, right?"

"I'm sorry, but she did," Sooyoung replied. "It seems, none of you know where this child actually came from. Fine...since that's the case, let me clarify everything for you. From the moment that Sunny gave birth to our daughter, my almighty mother here, has been trying to force my wife into having another child."

"But, at that time, Sunny was still recovering from her first birth. Yet, my mother expressed her dissatisfaction towards my daughter and pressured her to give her a grandson."

"This is our life. It is Sunny's decision whether she wants to give birth or not. If your were in her position and you were forced to have another child right after you gave birth to a daughter. How would you feel?"

"When Sunny and I turned down her suggestion, she turned up and started yelling at us. As a result, our relationship came to a deadlock!"

"Most frightening of all was when she said she'd stop hassling us if I was willing to have a test tube baby..."

"In the end, that's where the child came from!"

"So, now you all know that there's no ex-girlfriend? I only have Sunny! To be able to slander even her own son, Mrs. Lu has sure opened my eyes."

Sooyoung did not give Mother Choi any face as he exposed everything in front of everyone.

After the Choi Family heard Sooyoung's detailed explanation, they looked at each other and then turned to Mother Choi, "This...this..."

"Even if I told you to do this, even if I told you to kneel and bow, even if I told you to get a divorce with that woman, it's my right to do so. After all, I'm your mother," Mother Choi was furious with Sooyoung's words because, in her heart, she felt it was Sooyoung's responsibilty to hide her embarrassing secrets.

As the fire ignited between the mother and son, the rest of the Choi Family stood idly by. After all, they all knew who was wrong and who was right in this situation.

"Everything I've done is because you and that woman forced me."

This was how a mother that interfered in her son's private life mixed right from wrong.

"Either way, your son is already born. Even if you want to fight with me, it's the undeniable truth..."

"We already signed an agreement that as soon as the child was born, you would stop interfering in my life. That's why I won't take care of this kid, nor will I acknowledge it. As for moving back home, that's something you shouldn't even consider," Sooyoung replied strongly. He didn't originally plan to get to this point, but...

"Sooyoung, I admit we signed an agreement, but, as your mother, you can't do anything about me even if I go back on my word."

"So, you definitely need to listen to what I say!"

All the guests were shocked by Mother Choi's aggressiveness.

Because, she perfectly displayed what it meant to be a controlling mother.