112

In this world, no other man knew how to keep his distance from a woman as well as Taeyeon.

Even after so many scenes with Cate, he never looked her straight in the eyes. So, no matter what Cate did, she did not even receive a single interested glance her way.

Apart from Tiffany, he had no other desires.

So, Tiffany did not need to worry that a typical scandalous scene from a drama would happen to her in real life.

Especially since she was pregnant.

...

Seohyun realized she was being a bit ridiculous, so she added, "Taeyeon has always been the same Taeyeon. He would never do anything to betray you."

Tiffany smiled without responding.

Meanwhile, as a result of their conversation, Seohyun began to think about Yoong who was currently on a mission. As they spent more time apart than together, she started to wonder if their relationship would really last.

Tiffany noticed Seohyun's uncertainty, but she did not ask her about it. Instead, she offered, "If you have any difficulties, you can speak to me."

Seohyun nodded her head, packed her things and went home to Wendy's apartment.

However, she was well aware that Wendy now belonged to Crown Empire and she knew that living with Wendy in the long term wasn't feasible because she'd be a hindrance to them.

So, after careful thought, Seohyun decided to find her own place. Of course, at this time, she did not consider moving in with Yoong.

She had gotten used to living on her own and did not want to suddenly rely on a man. Plus, she wanted things to remain as they were.

However, at this time, Seohyun did not expect that she'd receive an unexpected guest. The guest was a woman; to be exact, she was a female army officer. As she wore the same uniform as Yoong, Seohyun could roughly guess her identity and her reason for showing up.

"Hello, I am Han Xiao."

"Although I don't know who you are, don't you think it's a bit rude to dig through my private information and find your way here?" Seohyun asked.

"I'm sorry, I didn't dig through your information. The only reason why I know where you live is because Yoong told me," Han Xiao replied politely. "I didn't come today to break the two of you apart or anything along those lines, please don't misunderstand me. As his godsister, I simply wanted to see what kind of a girlfriend my brother has found. That's not asking too much, right?"

"Godsister?" Seohyun furrowed her brows.

"It seems, he hasn't told you," Han Xiao laughed. "But, it's fine. He must have been afraid that you'd misunderstand, even though it would have been better to be honest. The two of us have fought side-by-side for many years and have even saved each other's lives."

"Even though you're his godsister, I still don't understand why you are here."

"I simply came to tell you of my existence. I hope you don't mind. You need to know that life in the military is beyond one's control. We are going to continue working together and be in contact with each other. I don't want him to drag me over to explain anything to you later on."

"Then I need to thank Miss Han for specifically making this trip," Seohyun replied confidently. Although the woman was tall and intimidating, Seohyun did not feel overshadowed by her.

"I'm not going to nag you about other things, but I need to remind you that Yoong is in the military and you are in the entertainment industry. I hope you can take note of your image and not make things difficult for him."