036

"Yunho..."

This time, Minho turned around and did not look back. Relations.h.i.+ps were tiring and he was really in need of some rest.

Se-ra watched as Minho left, but she was in no position to hold him back. She was n.o.body to him. If she had to identify as something, it would merely be his ex-manager.

Minho entered the underground carpark on his own. As he walked in, he spotted Nam Jo ( was someone that rude to se-ra) and her manager, who he had just spoken to not too long ago.

"Yunho, do you have time to go get a drink?"

"I'm sorry Nam Jo noona, maybe another day?" Minho rejected.

"Aren't you afraid that I'd cause trouble for your ex-manager again?" Nam Jo gave a proud smile, "It's just one drink...I promise..."

Minho wasn't stupid. He obviously knew her intention.

She had already reached a certain age and her acting had remained at the same level, plus she was only ever chosen for supporting roles, so she was naturally getting very impatient.

After all, as an actor, if one did not have talent, then they could only rely on youth and good looks. If not, their only other option was to borrow the help of outside factors.

For example Minho...

Minho was a hot topic and often sat at the top of popularity rankings. Above all, he was the Fourth Master of Hwang Corps and the younger brother of Tiffany. As soon as one's name appeared alongside his, everyone's attention would immediately be drawn over. No wonder Nam Jo wanted to have her way with him.

She wanted to create hype!

Minho closed the car door and looked coldly at Nam Jo. His eyes were filled with an obvious hatred towards scheming.

"Fine, but I decide on the location!" Minho smiled.

Seeing Minho agree so swiftly, Nam Jo immediately nodded her head afraid that he'd change his mind, "OK."

"Get on board!" Minho opened the back door of his car like a gentleman so that Nam Jo and her manager could step inside.

Afterwards, a smile appeared on his face as he pulled out his phone and sent a message.

Nam Jo was about the same age as Taeyeon, but because she wanted to attract people's attention, she generally dressed more mature and elegant. But, this unfortunately made her look at least five years older than she really was.

Afterwards, the car began moving. As the car turned into unfamiliar roads, Nam Jo immediately asked, "Where are we going?"

"To a place you'd never expect."

Nam Jo thought Minho had developed some l.u.s.tful ideas and wanted to take her back to his home, so she felt her heart lighten with joy.

But before long, Minho had driven the car into Hyatt Regency; a high-cla.s.s estate that Nam Jo had never been to before.

"We're here, get out," Minho opened the car door in front of Tiffany and Taeyeon's love nest and gestured for the two women to get out.

"Is this...your home?" Nam Jo looked at the Spanish palace-styled villa in surprise.

"Go in and you'll know," Minho smiled and led the two women to the front door.

Of course, Minho had notified Tiffany in advance, so the door had been left open for him to open easily.

This confirmed the suspicions that Nam Jo had; she was certain that this was Minho's home. After all, not many people had ever stepped foot into Hyatt Regency. The security was so strict that even the most experienced paparazzi couldn't slip through without the surveillance cameras catching them.