044

"Doesn't President Kim feel like he's not acting like a gentleman? If the situation gets out of hand, it won't be good for Crown Empire either. Why don't we each take a step back?"

"How does President Ni expect me to step back?" Taeyeon asked. "If President Ni knows how it feels to worry about his woman, how could he be asking me to take a step back? Does he think that my woman deserves to be bullied?"

Taeyeon's words weren't gentle nor harsh. In fact, it was hard to tell what he was thinking. But...

...his tone of voice and unyielding att.i.tude contained an obvious sense of danger.

"It sounds like President Kim has no intention to back down at all? But, you must know that the entire Seoul is currently on my side."

"President Ni must be joking. I don't think the people in Seoul are so blind that they would support someone from the underworld... Entertainment gossip is, after all, just gossip. I'm sure they still know what's right from wrong," Taeyeon ridiculed.

"Hmmph, let's wait and see," the man was obviously angered by Taeyeon's words as he responded briefly and hung up the phone.

Taeyeon of course knew that this man would go to any lengths to achieve his motives. After all, he was brought up in the underworld. But, Taeyeon had never been afraid.

The fact that Yang Xi dared to touch even a hair on Tiffany's body, he was going to make her pay back a thousand-fold. Although, her plan failed in the end, he wasn't going to let her even think about it.

Tiffany heard how Taeyeon tried to protect her. After being together for so long, the thing about Taeyeon that made her heart race was that he always did as he said. If he said he was going to do something, then he was going to do it; he never made empty promises.

Within his world, she was his everything.

With this thought, Tiffany's eyes glowed as she gently stroked her stomach.

Yang Xi deserved the harshest of punishments!

After returning to Seoul, Taeyeon appeared at Crown Empire as usual. But, he did not give any response to the incident with Yang Xi; he simply pretended like nothing had happened.

At night, Taeyeon attended an event for a new film like he usually did. But, as he entered the venue, a reporter directly asked,

_"President Kim, I heard that Yang Xi is still in your hands. Is it true that you are holding her captive?"

Taeyeon laughed as he fixed his coat and replied, "The person that started this rumor should directly go to the police; the people that believe it, should sign up for kindergarten; and the people that are asking about it..."

Taeyeon's response was so powerful that no one was shown any mercy...

_"In that case, was it true that you slapped Yang Xi?"

"You should ask my hand that question."

_"Some people have claimed that Tiffany became enemies with Yang Xi because of the FT Awards. And you ended up being scolded by the public because of your wife...The public believe that the two of you are acting and are merely using each other. What are your thoughts regarding this?"

"I have no thoughts, but I have plenty of legal notices to send out. I have taken note of all the media agencies standing before me." After speaking coldly, Taeyeon entered the hall, leaving the reporters pale-faced.

Although Taeyeon was usually cold, he had never spoken so ruthlessly in public. But, this time, he deflected every attack thrown at him flawlessly. He also allowed them to have a taste of his temper and the power of his PR abilities.