033

Lin Shaoyuan had nothing to say.

Tiffany wasn't a two-faced person; if she hated someone or were disgusted by them, it would be directly displayed on her face.

The sisters had never mixed, so Tiffany did not need to hide her true feelings.

Tiffany was obviously trying to kick Hwang Na-ri out of Hwang Corps. Plus, according to her usual methods, it was possible that she would completely uproot her and destroy any power that she still held within Hwang Corps.

Faced with Tiffany's bold att.i.tude, the shareholders couldn't help but feel convinced by her. Two victories in a row was something they had to acknowledge.

So, after the meeting ended, Tiffany directly instructed for Hwang Na-ri to be dismissed, not even leaving a simple role of secretary for her.

Hwang Na-ri stormed into the CEO's office, but Tiffany was nowhere to be seen.

"You won't even let your own sister off. Tiffany, aren't you afraid of retribution?"

In the end, Qiao Yusheng couldn't stand being ha.s.sled anymore and replied, "President Hwang said that she is in charge here. Dismissing you is her basic right."

"Tiffany...Tiffany, come out here and explain yourself..."

"Miss Hwang Na-ri, I think it's best if you go home and focus on your pregnancy. If anything happens to your child, we can't take responsibilty," Qiao Yusheng said as he blocked the office door.

"Tiffany, don't a.s.sume that you can kick me out of the company like this."

Inside the office, Tiffany was seated on the sofa resting her eyes. She had no intention of showing Hwang Na-ri any mercy.

"President Hwang, I've finally sent her away."

"Clean up the staff that are involved with Hwang Na-ri. Deal with them the way that they should be dealt," Tiffany replied with her eyes closed.

Qiao Yusheng nodded his head and took a deep breath, "I hope Hwang Corps would be at peace from now on."

"Peace?" Hearing this word, Tiffany sat up and laughed, "Hwang Na-ri still has a bargaining chip in her hands; the child in her stomach. Plus, did you think Hwang Na-ri managed to plan the leaking of the VIP list, all on her own?"

"What President Hwang is trying to say is...'

"Let's not talk about it for now and focus on preparations for the Product Launch instead," Tiffany did not continue. They were both smart people, so there were some things that did not need to be explained in detail.

Like this, Tiffany used her lightning-fast methods to take control of Hwang Corps.

And because of her two spectacular victories, she went from appearing on the entertainment news headlines to appearing on the financial news headlines.

The only thing that Tiffany was worried about, was the fact that her pregnancy would become harder and harder to hide.

After all, the baby in her stomach was growing bigger every day.

Everyone quickly found out about Hwang Na-ri being kicked out of Hwang Corps.

This was the second time that this had happened to her. The first time was when Elder Hwang kicked her out, this time...

...she was actually kicked out by Tiffany!

Hwang Na-ri's reputation had long been destroyed. It was originally expected that, after experiencing a fall, she would change for the better. But, seeing Tiffany kick her out of Hwang Corps so resolutely, it was obvious that a leopard could not change its spots...