071

"What are you trying to say?" Song Xin didn't quite understand.

"It's fine if you don't understand, I'm just happy that I can be of assistance to you. I can restrict the ticket sales of Tiffany's new film," Xiao Yuhe smiled. "As long as it is one of Tiffany's films, Kaihuang will refuse to screen it and help you get revenge. What do you say?"

"Will that work? Won't the other people in Kaihuang have something to say?" Song Xin asked with doubt.

"As the second biggest shareholder, I can make small decisions like this. Just wait and see Tiffany being turned into a joke," Xiao Yuhe said as he held onto his coffee cup with a deep and mysterious gaze. This was his way of getting on Song Xin's good side. Taeyeon was capable, but he had no say in internal decisions made by individual companies.

After hearing Xiao Yuhe's offer, Song Xin finally breathed a sigh of relief as she relaxed her tensed forehead.

But, during the release of Tiffany's previous two films, what difficulties had she not overcome already?

...

That night, the lights in Crown Empire were still brightly lit.

Duan Jinghong returned to Crown Empire because she had been summoned by Chanyeol. However, as she stepped into Song Xin's room, she noticed a woman walking around outside. Duan Jinghong felt something wasn't right, so she opened the door and looked at the woman, "Which department are you from? Can you not pace back and forth here?"

The woman was in her early 20's. As soon as she saw Duan Jinghong, she began to hesitate.

"Say something..."

The woman took a deep breath like she needed great determination, before she pulled out a piece of paper from her pocket and handed it to Duan Jinghong.

"What is the meaning of this?" Duan Jinghong asked helplessly.

"You'll understand after you look at it. If you give me money, you can have it. The remainder is in the President's office."

Duan Jinghong was a little surprised, but she still pulled out a bit of money and handed it to the woman. However, as Duan Jinghong opened up the piece of paper in her hand, she was stunned. The paper was a part of an evaluation report done by the higher-ups in Crown Empire regarding Tiffany and Song Xin. But, it was just a small part. In fact, it looked like it was just a draft. It seemed the woman was a cleaner who had picked it up from the bin. No wonder the woman had told her that the remainder was in the President's office.

Duan Jinghong wanted to know what the board of directors thought of Song Xin and their future plans for her. But, how was she to see the final evaluation?

She had to find a way to visit the President's office...

The best idea she could think of was to look for the cleaner.

As a result, Duan Jinghong secretly took note of the cleaner and, after much difficulty, managed to get in contact with her. She quickly explained her intention: she wanted the woman's access card.

The cleaner simply wanted to make some money and did not want to take any risks, so she rested in the staff resting lounge and ignored her. But, Duan Jinghong took this opportunity to steal the cleaner's access card and placed it into her handbag like nothing had happened.

That night, as Duan Jinghong was about to head back out, Song Xin stopped her, "Where are you going so late at night? You've been extremely secretive lately."

"Go to sleep first. I'll be back before midnight. Don't ask too many questions," Duan Jinghong brushed her off.

Song Xin sighed. To be honest, she had never requested Duan Jinghong to be so attentive towards her. After all, Duan Jinghong had her own personal space and time. So, Song Xin did not insist on a response as she waved at Duan Jinghong, gesturing for her to leave.