049

The awards ceremony was scheduled for 7pm. So, the celebrities began walking up the red carpet at 6pm.

As the biggest annual film event, the awards ceremony naturally attracted the interest of the public and attention of the media.

The two sides of the red carpet was covered by a sea of cameras. Although the scale of the FT Awards was the biggest, it ran just like any other awards ceremony.

As they were nominated, the attendees included two actors that had previously worked with Tiffany: Ji Chang-wook and Yuri. And because they were both super talented actors, they were regulars at the FT Awards.

Apart from these two men, Suho was also invited as a guest presenter.

So, apart from the ceremony itself, Tiffany was most excited by the notion of catching up with old friends…

It didn’t take long before Taeyeon’s car pulled up at the head of the red carpet.

Plenty of reporters recognized it, so their excitement immediately increased

Plenty of reporters recognized it, so their excitement immediately increased. In fact, some stood up and started snapping frantically at the car. At this time, Taeyeon first stepped out wearing a dark blue retro suit. Afterwards…

…Tiffany appeared in front of everyone wearing a flowing white gown.

This was her first appearance in the public since the announcement of her pregnancy. The design of the white, deep-v-collared gown beautifully accentuated the curves of her body and the delicate light blue magnolia embroidered on the body of the gown, perfectly highlighted her air of elegance…

To ensure that Tiffany wasn’t cold, Taeyeon covered her in a beige shawl, displaying his responsibilty as a personal manager. 

However, Taeyeon tried his best to avoid the cameras as he did this, making his actions natural and thoughtful. If it was someone else, their caring gesture may have appeared fake.

Tiffany smiled. She had always been appreciative and thankful towards her man’s thoughtfulness. After all, no one’s kindness was ever a given and she was well aware of this.

_“Tiffany, look here…”

_“Tiffany, over here, over here…”

Tiffany approached the signing wall under Taeyeon’s protection as the media requested for photos. Her popularity at this moment was higher than any top actress or actor that was present…

The host stopped the couple in their track. He wasn’t going to let this climactic moment go so easily. Above all, his questions were going to be more tricky than others,

 _“Tiffany, who do you think will win The Best Newcomer Award tonight? Don’t say something too generic. Be honest with me.”

Tiffany had always been good with PR; everyone knew this. Plus she was famous for having a high EQ.