Chapter 82.

PAISLEYS POV:

It's the night of the concert. I'm at Christina's because we are going to show up by ourselves. My arms been taken out the sling but I still have my cast on. Jye's out of hospital, but he has to take it easy tonight. He's not staying for the after party, just for the concert. I'm going to borrow Christina's clothes because i don't really feel like anything I packed is suitable. We spent hours trying to go through all of her clothes. We didn't want to go under or over dressed alone, so we are going to wear something similar. After a long debate, I'm wearing a blue dress. It's pretty simple, but it's got white patterns sown into the top half. There's also a thin brown belt around the waist. Christina's wearing a white and green polka dot dress. The top bit is white lace and the bottom is pastel green with white polka dots. The colours are separated by a wide brown belt. (A/N: pics up top). We're officially ready to go.

We jump in Christina's mums car and are driven to the venue. We are an hour early, but the fans are crowding around the entrance, waiting in line to get in. I wish I could say patiently, but I can't. We have to push our way through the crowd to get to security. Some of the girls recognised me and gave me dirty looks, but I shake them off. We show them our cards and they let us through the roped off area. Then we walk down long, dark hallways until we reach a big room. It has theatre floors so we assume this is where we're supposed to be. I hear familiar voices somewhere and I hear Brai and Ethan talking into microphones. I realise I hadn't talked to Ethan for two days, and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to talk to him now or after. I guess I'm about to find out. Brai and Ethan are beginning to walk offstage, turning off their microphones as they walk. Ethan looks up and sees me, I give him a half hearted smile as he stares at me with this look in his eye. He puts his microphone down somewhere out my view and walks straight for me. I hear Christina whisper something about finding Jye, leaving me alone with Ethan. He walks straight up to me and places his hands on my hips. He doesn't stop before or in front of me, he comes right up and whispers in my ear, hands on my hips.

"You look beautiful."

He kisses my cheek, on my jaw by my ear. I put both my hands on his shoulders and push him back a bit. My right arm is sort of awkward because I have a cast on it, but it's alright.

"I look alright?" I ask, looking him up and down. I thought I didn't look so good because of my black eye.

"You look like a sexy fighter chick or something. Just for the record, you fight better than half the boys I know." he says, smiling softly as he studies my face. I wonder if he can see what I've been doing behind his back, because I feel so bad. I realise I haven't finished my analysis yet, there's one more step. I know we're about to get kicked out because their opening the doors soon. We have A reserve tickets, so we have to get in soon.

The guy who I know as 'John' walks in and gathers everyone in. I look around and see Jye. He looks pretty bruised up, and he's on crutches. I heard that he doesn't need them all the time, so hopefully he's all good during the concert.

"Alright, I'm leaving the bus to you tonight. I'm staying in a motel, but I want everything clean by 2pm tomorrow afternoon." he announces. I hear a chorus of 'yes' and 'woos'.

"Thank you." I say, trying to be polite while everyone else is just celebrating.

A security guard comes in and starts telling us we need to go now. He's busy talking to John, so I take this opportunity. I turn around and kiss Ethan, making sure to memorise every last second. He starts off really shocked, but then relaxes. He slides a hand behind my neck and continues to kiss me. I take these few seconds to think of a cover story for this. I finally pull away when I hear footsteps.

"Good luck." I say, nodding and walking away down the hallway after the others.

***

The concert is amazing, Brai did so well, and Ethan's almost finished. This has honestly been so amazing, and all four of us are screaming just like the rest of the crowd.