Chapter 44.

PAISLEYS POV:

I wake up from Cat shaking me.

"What?" I ask sleepily.

"Oh god, we were getting worried." she says rather loudly.

"Uh..why?" I ask.

"Paisley! It's 3pm!" She answers.

"Holy shit." I sigh, looking at my phone. Actually, it was 3:30.

"Brai's spending the day with Ethan. He's coming here at 6:00." She announces.

"We better start." I say, basically jumping out of bed.

I get dressed into random clothes and join everyone downstairs. They are all huddled around the box we put all the stuff in, grabbing out things.

"Wait, when is everyone sixteen?" Jai asks.

"Next month." I answer.

"I am sixteen." Grace answers.

"At the end of the year." Cat answers.

"Two months." Chris answers.

"Oh, okay." Jai answers. I already know for a fact that Jai is sixteen already. He was in January.

We blow up balloons, stick up streamers and prepare food for the next three hours. I have blown up so many balloons that I feel incredibly dizzy. I abandon Jai and the balloons and head into the kitchen where Grace and Chris are in the middle of a make out session. He has his arms around her from behind and is kissing her neck, she turns around and kisses him hard. His hands roam around places they shouldn't be and her hands just stay tangled in his hair. I quickly leave the kitchen and join Cat. She is hanging up streamers on the stairs, so I help her there for a bit until her phone goes off.

"Paisley, do we want alcohol?" Cat whispers, looking at her phone.

"You know what? I think we do. We need something about this party to match up to our dresses." I say. I know I'm going to regret this, but I'm feeling rebellious.

"My sister says she just dropped some on the doorstep." Cat tells me. I run to the door and quickly slip the brown paper bag inside. I take it to the box and place it in.

"Paisley, what's that?" Jai asks, noticing that there was something new.

"Um," I say, but Jai is already over here, looking in the bag.

"Paisley." he warns.

JAIS POV:

"Jai, you're not my mum. Loosen up." Paisley says, walking away.

Paisley has turned into a bit of a sassy girl tonight. All of a sudden she's being a bad girl. She's going to be drinking and I have a feeling the girls' outfits are going to be pretty slutty. That's not bad I guess, but I don't want anything happening that they will regret in the morning. I guess since I'm the oldest here, I'm going to have to keep things under control.

"Girls! We need to get dressed!" Grace calls. She comes out of the kitchen with red marks all over her neck. I give Chris 'the look' and he just looks at me proudly.

The girls disappear up the stairs and into Grace's room. About 30 minutes later, they come back down looking as hot as fuck. Just like I thought, they looked pretty darn slutty. Paisley was wearing a short, one strapped, skin tight white dress with a ruffle that came from her right shoulder down to her hip on her left. Grace was wearing a short, black one sleeved dress. The neck and sleeve was lace so you could get a nice view of cleavage. Cat was wearing a short black dress which tied up behind her neck. It was low and wide cut and her boobs were pushed up in between. They all smirk at our facial expressions and do a little twirl, giving us a great view of ass. What? We're both guys, it's human nature.